Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why everyone want new updates?

Farm Supplier
    I just want more decorations and expansions. I completely agree with your statement of DS, I just lost interest when I couldn't get any of the new dragons.

Fashion Designer
    New expansions would be great. The grand farm takes up 16 spaces.

I just want some new battles. I get that they're holding off on expansions while they figure out where to put things (like how they keep one square in reserve in DS), but the battle arena is just boring now that it's finished.

Executive Chef
    I still need a LOT of animals despite having one pair breeding and one egg incubating 24/7, and more often than not gem-rushing a few hours off one or the other when one or the other will finish earlier. I would be happy if they actually slowed down the release of new animals to a new animal every other week.

But not being able to expand is a REAL drag. THAT is the only update I am begging for. New battles would be nice too, but lack of expansions combined with breeding fail after breeding fail leaving me with TEN still to collect are the main things that have me near to dropping this game.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-18-14 at 05:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    ikr! I haven't even got a Crystal Unicorn. Should have tried it before the newest animal updates... Oh well. I may have finished my battles really fast, but I only have one super rare, and I haven't even gotten any Dark hybrids. And I started before everybody else did (I swear that I played every single community players once)! It's true. I still want an update though. The one where you can move the worst placed UNMOVEABLE building in any TL game. The Den and The Nest. Gawd. Just put a move button.

Executive Chef
    I want battles and expansions

Fashion Designer
    There is a new expansion tucked away on the upper Plateau!

Thanks TL! I agree, enough animals, but thanks for the expansion and would like some battles a temporary storage so we could redecorate , and more decorations would be nice. While asking for the moon, it would be great if we could move the nest to a corner spot so the habitats and farms could fit in better.

Liking this game better now that I see an expansion!

Fashion Designer
    The cap on the realm rune pieces has been lifted or drastically increased. The cap before was 20, but I currently have 44 after the newest expansion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    The cap on the realm rune pieces has been lifted or drastically increased. The cap before was 20, but I currently have 44 after the newest expansion.
    Dang, wish that would've happened a couple days ago. I used up all my bombs!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    There is a SECOND new expansion available after you open the first one!

I wonder if there are more beyond that? I will have to find out in the morning since it's my bedtime lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast