I saw in several topics that "please TL hurry with new updates" and so. Why everyone hurry so much? I am pleased with the game, I could live without updates even for ~ a month or so. Although I am lvl 30 now, expanded everywhere, completed both tournaments, still playing a lot and can live happily without updates.

I still need a lot to do with current game situation.

- I still need 5 more animals (curretly at 34/39), one rare and four super rares. It may take weeks to complete current album.
- Since we will need a lot of money later, I want to breed about 8-10 emerald dragons, each with in its own habitat. (it takes a LOT of time...)
- I reorganized my farm and want to breed many (mostly super rare) animals to produce money.
- Need to make a lot of foods to upgrade current animals.

I think Dragon Story turned to be boring (at least for me) for too many and too fast updates. Releasing super rare dragons ~ every day, especially those who are almost impossible to breed (three color super rares with splitting colors in it) made the game boring for me coz I will never be able to complete it. If they stop releasing new updates it still take years to breed all dragons I miss. So I do not take care for DS. I even forgot what dragons I have.
I dont want Fantasy Story being so frustrating and money chasing game. It is okay as it is.

What do you think?