Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why everyone want new updates?

Executive Chef

Why everyone want new updates?

I saw in several topics that "please TL hurry with new updates" and so. Why everyone hurry so much? I am pleased with the game, I could live without updates even for ~ a month or so. Although I am lvl 30 now, expanded everywhere, completed both tournaments, still playing a lot and can live happily without updates.

I still need a lot to do with current game situation.

- I still need 5 more animals (curretly at 34/39), one rare and four super rares. It may take weeks to complete current album.
    - Since we will need a lot of money later, I want to breed about 8-10 emerald dragons, each with in its own habitat. (it takes a LOT of time...)
    - I reorganized my farm and want to breed many (mostly super rare) animals to produce money.
    - Need to make a lot of foods to upgrade current animals.

I think Dragon Story turned to be boring (at least for me) for too many and too fast updates. Releasing super rare dragons ~ every day, especially those who are almost impossible to breed (three color super rares with splitting colors in it) made the game boring for me coz I will never be able to complete it. If they stop releasing new updates it still take years to breed all dragons I miss. So I do not take care for DS. I even forgot what dragons I have.
    I dont want Fantasy Story being so frustrating and money chasing game. It is okay as it is.

What do you think?
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    I think you definitely have a point! If there are too many updates and you feel like you will never be able to complete the game anyway, it is frustrating as well.

For me, I just feel a little stuck: I’ve completed all challenges, achievements and expansions. That means for example that there is very little motivation to go mining because I can’t store any additional runes anyway - that is frustrating since I know I might have needed them later. Since there are also no battles to fight, the game gets a little monotonous.

But I agree with you: at the moment I’m focusing on getting the 2 animals that I’m still missing and breeding additional emerald dragons and I’m quite happy with that. Because on the positive side, no expansions means that I can put all my coins into Charm Cherries and produce lots of food But I can still see how this could get boring in the near future.

Rhino Keeper
    I have one expansion left, several achievements, and have 10 animals I am missing, but one of them (Ember Bear) is in the nest, so basically 9. I have one rock to clear. I am on level 16. I am continuing to collect often from my Crystal Unicorn. I have no battles left, and mining is quite boring. I am going for the Emerald Dragon in a few days after my breeding garden and tree of life clear up. I am looking forward to more ultra rare hybrids, and more types of animals, like hopefully birds or pink, purple, or yellow animals. More decorations. This is a new game, it needs updates. Not all at once, but once a week or so. Maybe we can earn an extra tree of life with battles (please?). I love this game and can't wait for it to grow!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Fashion Designer
    I agree! I am enjoying the game the way it is. DS became very overwhelming with all the updates. I am working on completing my album and upgrading everything. I would like to expand more, however, because I would like to have the room to upgrade all of my habitats and farms. That's the only issue I am having at the moment.

Farm Supplier
    I feel a little stuck and I'm ok with it.
    Finished battle grounds and expansion alottment .
    No slowly trying to grow, feed, and get the habitats I want vs what's fast for my egg

Farm Supplier
    I'm okay with no updates yet. I still have 10 animals to breed, which could take me weeks. That's my main focus at the moment. I'm also trying to earn as much money as I can. I don't want tons of overwhelming updates that I can't keep up with. I already deal with that with Dragon Story.
    Willb09 and Willgb09- I play Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest

Favorite Dragons- Penguin, Diamond, Black Knight, Mistmoth, Fairy, Cerberus, Acrobat

Favorite Fantasy Forest Animals- Ocean Owl, Pandaffodil, Iciclaw, Pyro Pony, Frostfang

I would like some land expansions soon, since I'm rather full up. But I agree on not needing any new critters for a while. I am still 11 creatures away, and I have several level ups to do since I focused on building up my super rares for profit before anything else. I'd rather build up and complete what I have before being bombarded by an onslaught of new creatures!

Executive Chef
    Right now I'm okay with no animals upgrades... But we need expansions
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Even though we have already told team lava why people don't want too many creature I feel like they still are adding creature too quickly
    I mean add more decor

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I saw in several topics that "please TL hurry with new updates" and so. Why everyone hurry so much? I am pleased with the game, I could live without updates even for ~ a month or so. Although I am lvl 30 now, expanded everywhere, completed both tournaments, still playing a lot and can live happily without updates.

I still need a lot to do with current game situation.

- I still need 5 more animals (curretly at 34/39), one rare and four super rares. It may take weeks to complete current album.
    - Since we will need a lot of money later, I want to breed about 8-10 emerald dragons, each with in its own habitat. (it takes a LOT of time...)
    - I reorganized my farm and want to breed many (mostly super rare) animals to produce money.
    - Need to make a lot of foods to upgrade current animals.

I think Dragon Story turned to be boring (at least for me) for too many and too fast updates. Releasing super rare dragons ~ every day, especially those who are almost impossible to breed (three color super rares with splitting colors in it) made the game boring for me coz I will never be able to complete it. If they stop releasing new updates it still take years to breed all dragons I miss. So I do not take care for DS. I even forgot what dragons I have.
    I dont want Fantasy Story being so frustrating and money chasing game. It is okay as it is.

What do you think?
    The only update I want is more decorations as there is only bricks for pathways. Doesn't allow you to make your place look all that great.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast