Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Valentine's Day

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can Norman stand mute on this??? Easy, the way he is mute on many, many issues. Like why are there no weekly updates. Why don't they remove that from their app description. Why aren't there confirmations before you purchase holiday and magic boxes. When will there be an update, etc, ad infinitum. Norman is always sorry for the inconvenience, but not too sorry to take TL's money for whatever he is supposed to be doing around here.
    I think Norman is only allowed to say what the devs let him. While Norman can help sometimes (and be totally ignorant at others), I think that he might just be a bit of a middle man, doing what he is told to? But I am just guessing.

Unregistered

Rw2esr

I think Norman is only allowed to say what the devs let him. While Norman can help sometimes (and be totally ignorant at others), I think that he might just be a bit of a middle man, doing what he is told to? But I am just guessing.
    Oh, I absolutely agree with you...Norman is a middleman. He has no power or authority to do anything. He doesn't even provide any customer service, except to direct you to TL's email address (where they will not even respond to you). He can only say what the devs tell him...and right now they are trying to think of a plausible lie about Valentine Bakery. But ask yourself this; Norman sees all these things going on. He knows the real story about what is going on with them and he sees what is going on with us. Would you work for a company like TL? I would be a telemarketer first.

Unregistered

Waaaaay Off Topic

To the last 3 people posting-we had a topic on this thread and it wasnt B I ^?H*?g about Norman. Do that somewhere else. Now let's get back to the thread TOPIC. You are rude.

Unregistered

No, it's not

People have questions...this whole place is buzzing. If Norman's ears aren't burning, they should be. He's part of this and his absence is adding more fuel to fire.

Unregistered

YES, it was RUDE

You bear out my point. You say people have questions and you're right! They were all asking questions about BS!!! You and someone else, or maybe you 2 X, are tring to hijack this thread into another *****ing session about Norman. Quit.

Unregistered

Quit yourself

Who are you, Normie's mother? it's a legitimate point of discussion. If you don't get that, I can't explain it to you.
    You'll a need a brain implant first. Come and see me when you get that done.

Unregistered
    Who are you, Normie's mother? it's a legitimate point of discussion. If you don't get that, I can't explain it to you.
    You'll a need a brain implant first. Come and see me when you get that done.
    Ppl like you are the reason many of the experienced players no longer come to the forums to help newer players. You see nothing wrong with hijacking threads whenever it suits you, then arrogant enough to attack someone when they call you on your ignorant behavior. If Norman is absent as of late, it's because the majority of players don't come here....because of you and your ilk.

On topic,I haven't seen this new version. But I've seen farm flowers now has a cost. This overshadowing is worrisome. If they start charging before you try I will likely not play any new games. I only pay for things after trying it out. With the exception of Pages, I don't have a single "purchased app" on my device. I have bought gems and cc tho, because AFTER playing I decide I like enough to support. I'm rather sad if they're rethinking the strategy of try before buy. If it's buy, then play, I think they'll lose many players

Unregistered
    Will the players using the free version of Bakery Story be able to see the new items and street look when they visit your bakery, or will the information for those things not be in their version?
    When I open my Bakery in the original version, I get it with the original street. The balloons don't show there. I guess it's similar to the yellow and white roses the Android players have in Farm, those don't show in the iOS versions of the games.

Unregistered
    If I had to guess, I'd say this was meant to be a test of a February update but they messed up somehow, and that's why it's no longer there. What's the deal with farm Story summer ?2.99 weird, wasn't that deleted?

Unregistered

Guessing is all we got

If I had to guess, I'd say this was meant to be a test of a February update but they messed up somehow, and that's why it's no longer there. What's the deal with farm Story summer ?2.99 weird, wasn't that deleted?
    Ha! Does that mean we don't get to beta test it as usual? And the the above poster who thinks I'm rude for stating the truth, I am an experienced player...hence my discontent. And not just mine...many people feel the way I do. And why should we have to speculate and guess? Hmmm? Where is Norman

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast