Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: updates needed: expansions and battles!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. HOW???? Everybody is at the end. I started before most people, and still have a long way to go, breeding wise. Are you guys Tychokinesis masters? And do you have any consideration? TL has other games to worry about too...FFS is just starting. It's only a month old (3 if you include the limited release if I am correct). Do you expect a month old baby grow that fast? And isn't DS's problem is releasing too much in such a short time? I think that the reason why the expansions are limited is because, well, programming a game is not exactly as easy as playing a game.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    Ok. HOW???? Everybody is at the end. I started before most people, and still have a long way to go, breeding wise. Are you guys Tychokinesis masters? And do you have any consideration? TL has other games to worry about too...FFS is just starting. It's only a month old (3 if you include the limited release if I am correct). Do you expect a month old baby grow that fast? And isn't DS's problem is releasing too much in such a short time? I think that the reason why the expansions are limited is because, well, programming a game is not exactly as easy as playing a game.
    I totally agree! I've been playing this here game since it came out and... Still not done XD Just ppl wait until they start releasing 2-3 animals a week and nowhere to put the poor things D: Btw! You can still mine for food and money! Those are both always nice and you won't have a shortage of bombs because of breeding.

Maybe they're thinking of doing another expansion animal down the road?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannesThinkin View Post
    I don't need any new animals. I started when it was released, reached level 30 a couple days ago, and there are still 10 critters I don't have. I am currently breeding my EIGHT firefox (most having been sold for a pitiful 100 coins), with not one ember bear. I'm not even going to say how many times I've put 4 elements in the breeding garden and not gotten a crystal unicorn. I personally do NOT want a new animal every week. One every other week is plenty. But we need space to hold the animals already available. Even MORE animals with no more space will just make the game annoying. NONE until we can expand, please.

I just want to be able to expand. It should not take over a month to open up the rest of the second island at the very least. So that if I ever get those 10, I have room to build a habitat to put them in. The game was made allowing us to hypothetically have 31 habitats. But then made it impossible to place 31 habitats by severely limiting the number of expansions we are allowed to make. And the spots we DO have, many of those few, precious squares are useless because of the awkward location of the immovable Breeding Garden/Tree of Life. Not to mention that the only good farm (the Grand Farm) takes up 16 friggen spaces. The farm sizes need to be reduced.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-19-14 at 08:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I played today and then it happened there said the helper that i cant expand anymore ,i do not get this ,because I see also a third big place whch looks like an expanding place.I have not got all cute pets and then this comes no nrw expansion,also the tournament will get new levels ,hopefully .Why ate the developers limiting expansion?
    I like this game a bit more than most ios games ,it is easier than ds and try out not to be a sugar candy filled game.

I will wait until the big update for new land

Rhino Keeper
    Do not quit playing ,only because the game is so young ,most people had complained over DS the same way when it was born, I guess.There is no existing thread about this anymore but I am sure ,we must give patience to the ios games ,some of them are existing since months and all 2 months is a new update.
    In September FFS will get nrw things,as most things : tv gets new seasons of famous shows
    New Games comes in Fall.
    The summer hole is annoying but do not give up people.In 2 weeks school starts here at home and everything else .
    Lets play

Executive Chef
    We got new expantions
    Next one costs 200,000
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    We got new expansions... Now I need 200,000 coins
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    And there is another after that! Awesome!

Then there are the rocks and shrubbery that cost to clear.

This is all I asked for TL, except maybe some battles and some decorations and most of all move the nest to a corner, or allow us a temporary storage area so that we can decorate more easily.

But this is great! It will take several days to expand and clear the land, then many more days to earn the money for the habitats.

Plus it appears that the upper limit for the amount of Runes we can store has risen as well, something I have been unable to try out to see just how far they have raised the amount, but that it has been raised is a sign TL is listening!

Now those of us who had hit the end of the game have new areas to explore, and we can think about strategies for where we want to put new habitats, and which ones we want to place where.

Everything doesn't need to happen at once folks, and if it did we would be overwhelmed with too many options.

But we do have some new options! I won't be complaining again for a while, I hope!

Thanks TL. I don't know if any of us have found out yet how far the new options really go, how many Runes the limit has been raised to, and what other surprises, if any, are in store.

But the clearing is not only expensive, but time consuming, and likely only those who have several Crystal animals leveled up fully will be able to afford everything at once. I think that is the point. I am happy with having some options now, and willing to spend the time waiting on things I can see a future with, much easier than when I was as far as I could get until I became extremely lucky, which I recently did, and I was able to finally breed the Crystal baby. But there are a lot of time and money consuming new things to work on now!

Thanks TL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123