Thread: Worth buying showy pony??

Grand Emperor

Worth buying showy pony??

Wondering if it's worth buying the showy pony. It's on 50% off now. Not sure how it works. Do you have to feed it all the time to get the 15gems a week? Or does it gives 15 gems at one shot? What happens if I only feed it say 3 to 5 times a week? Love to hear your views.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Wondering if it's worth buying the showy pony. It's on 50% off now. Not sure how it works. Do you have to feed it all the time to get the 15gems a week? Or does it gives 15 gems at one shot? What happens if I only feed it say 3 to 5 times a week? Love to hear your views.
    I don't believe the pony is really worth it. Although I guess it really depends how long you expect to be playing fs2.
    At a cost of 1,000 gems the pony will not show you any profit until it pays itself off in around 67 weeks time.
    So if you are planning on playing fs2 for years to come ... Go for it !
    Otherwise , keep your gems and use them on items you really want in the short term.
    That's just my opinion .... I'm sure others will have a different view. After all the show ponies are very cute ��

If you expect to get your money back like pundoggity said it's only worth it if you see yourself playing FS2 for the next 66 weeks.

I took advantage of the 50% off and got the White Show Pony and the Onyx Show Pony today When I tap on the Show Pony Stable it says "7 days" so I'm assuming you only get to feed him once a week and when you do you get 15 gems... no parts, no tools, and no coins whatsoever which is fine I guess.
    Last edited by ella012; 08-16-14 at 12:38 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks pundoggity and ella012.

Does anyone knows how the show pony works? Do you need to feed it round the clock in order to get the 15 gems a week?

I think it's worth if you plan to play for a long time. I'd like to get one provided if there's a nice gem sales. But the 50% off will probably be long expired by then.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Thank you everyone for your help. and Thank you TL for the sale. btw when is the next gems sale lol

I was waiting for the show ponies to go on sale again, I already had the white one so I picked up the black one. You have to feed them also but only 1 a week when it is time to collect your gems. They are so cute, but then all the animals are cute.