Thread: Help!

New Resident

Help!

How do I stun the bear 3 times in level 48???

New Resident

How to stun bear at 48 level

Quote Originally Posted by bhipad View Post
    How do I stun the bear 3 times in level 48???
    10% of total
    If it's 200 than 20 pastries in one move.
    If it's 160 than 16 pastries in one move.

New Resident
    does it have to be the jelly donuts/cookies or is it any pastry on the board?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bhipad View Post
    does it have to be the jelly donuts/cookies or is it any pastry on the board?
    This challenge is pretty insane. It only counts towards the score when you break a donut or drop a cookie to the bottom. This is the only challenge I have open, and it seems to be based entirely on luck. There is just no way to plan stuns on this level.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to play through it around 10 times and lost 3 lives in the process. I tried planning it out by planning out Sprinkle Shocks (to collect as many as possible and to hopefully trigger a chain reaction and multipliers) and the 'collect all of one color'. It didn't always work, but I eventually got it.

Thing is, the last move you do before KOing the bear can NOT be a stunning move because otherwise, it will KO the bear and end the game and you WON'T get credit for 'stunning' the bear.

What do I mean?

I mean let's say I have a 'collect all of one color' square and I collected all of one color while the bear's at 5-10 health. If I collect enough to stun the bear, I may ALSO KO him and if I KO him, then the stun won't count.