Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 539 is not funny

Rhino Keeper
    3 stars on 537 somehow, so phew, never have to do that one again!

Now puzzled as to how to beat 539. That angle! But I guess you guys have all done it so I can/will figure it out... :P

Rhino Keeper
    Aha! Got it. Interesting how "playing blind" is becoming more and more important...

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting. I didn't play that one blind. I'm going to have play it again. Hard to "sacrifice" games though. I'm back on the three star quest. Completed Mattress Mountain and 2 levels of Raven Mad.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! If you didn't play it blind, then I don't even know how you hit that angle. Major props.

Rhino Keeper
    You are talking about the angle on that last blower? If so, I only had one color left and just waited for him to blow enough bubbles to reach it easily. Pop and drop then pop the eggs.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! Just played 539 again. Mistake. Not sure how I managed to have only one color left the first time. That was nasty. I can't see how you won that blind.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol I don't know how you got the top bubble blower down to one color! I tried a couple times and couldn't manage it.

By playing blind, I mean that when I got to the middle section, I purposely left the lowest egg bubble intact, so that the screen didn't scroll up and activate the top bubble blower, not until I had a chance to clear away the other obstacles.

Rhino Keeper
    I get that. It's just hitting that angle seems impossible. As far as getting one color I guess I got lucky and figured it would always be like that. Not so.

Host(ess)
    Waiting for new levels, thank you,

Anyone have any tips for 536? I keep running out of bubbles before the last chain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast