Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 539 is not funny

Host(ess)

539 is not funny

Arrived already here i can tell you, its nearly impossible, but i have still fun :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I found 537 to be harder than 539. But I enjoyed both, and am glad to keep seeing original puzzles with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Happy to get to 537. Battled 536 for a day before getting the right combo. I agree, good to see cool new challenging puzzles.

Rhino Keeper
    What's funny is how different levels challenge different players. I spent a day on 536 but got through 539 on my first try. Probably just the opposite for allmove. 537 took a hand full of tries. I thought I had 540 on the first try until I saw that last circle of babies. But yes, all really good puzzles.

Host(ess)
    What i meant with not funny is that i have to wait, till the bubble maker give me all the same color in the end till i can beat it. But somebody beat already 540 ? I think 42 bubbles is not enough ?

Rhino Keeper
    I was able to beat 540 with only the 42 bubbles given, but it took many tries. Try to focus on dropping out the lowest blower as quickly as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. With my last game last night. Getting that first blower out is key but I also sent whatever color matched the babies around the second blower and eventually got a big drop. I think I only had 8 or 9 bubbles after that but was able to complete it with 3 bubbles left. It does look grim but it will happen.

Host(ess)
    Mayby an psychology Thing. I tried over 100 times and now they give 50 bubbles, and i did it this morning with 10 bubbles left

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having trouble with 537. Although interestingly, the later levels are not locked for me... But I'm still playing them in order anyway, just 'cause.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been wondering because mine has done that the last two islands. But yes you still make yourself play them in order. What helped me on 537 was letting the blower connect the plug on the right to the top.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast