Thread: You guys must be joking...

New Resident

Angry You guys must be joking...

What a heck !!! i need to install and play cupcake mania to enable examine the note in case 3 ??? this game is not even available in my country and now what !!! i cant progress the game what a way to treat your players !!! why you guys dont say this in the store page . i prefer to be charged like what 7 bucks then being made a clown like this...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-15-14 at 06:07 AM. Reason: inappropriate language/flaming

New Resident
    No you do not have to download another game to examine anything you just need to earn another star. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-15-14 at 06:08 AM. Reason: personal attack

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure your device's region matches the region you are on in the App Store. If these are different, you may get promotions for apps you're not able to download.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cfitzy84 View Post
    No you do not have to download another game to examine anything you just need to earn another star. I hope this helps.
    No this dont help anything !!! dont say about things you dont know smartass and whats this in the photo my imagination ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2690.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	14917

But i found a way to fix this, its only happen in Crime Scene Rio, i installed the original Crime scene and dont appear this mesage, i can unlock it like i normally do with a star ,next time dont be an smartass ciftzy, whats that a disease name ?
    Last edited by jjooker; 08-15-14 at 09:29 AM.

I'm glad you were able to continue! As a reminder, these are not requirements nor rewards, but simply offers to try another game. You can also proceed if you just continue playing some of the earlier levels to earn another star.