Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I don't think I've started the "Sister, sister" goal - I'm still annoyed at the "wedding carriage" goal mainly because I actually completed the whole "do 8 trades in 24 hours" ( you do the math) to get the carriage and I was three lace short so it was obviously no advantage to jump through that stupid hoop. So what makes the "sister, sister" goal so hard and is any of it times? I don't like timed ones.
    Sister Sister is not timed. Good point as it will take you month, in this account I am on it since 1 year. Still not done. With all the events, and timed quests, I have few resources to pursue Sister Sister. On my major account I am at 80 inscriptions, so 20 to go to finish Dark Sisters.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I think I've been on Sister Sister for almost 3 months and I'm about three quarters of the way through. I was hoping to finish it by Xmas but now think that the new year is more realistic.
    It has been GRUELLING and now I've got resource clashes as I'm also doing 'Start of something beautiful' and keep running out of glimmer shards. Almost all of my plots are turned over to Fellora plants too but I can't craft enough Glimmer Trap plants and have a huge number of Rafflesia and Pitcher plants.
    I'm so much looking forward to getting it finished. Will see what happens when I run out of goals, but at the moment I'd rather beat my own brains out than embark on Dark Sister!

Executive Chef
    Dark Sister isn't too bad when there is no pressure to get the 20 inscriptions to complete the goal. I have a small farm of 10 plots dedicated to Fellora plants (and sometimes cabbage). I collect from the castle, gate, and garden regularly for shards. I gather enough plants to get maybe a trade a week. When the goal book is empty except for game ads and the apparently never to go away request to install the Baron's tent, it gives me something to do between updates. This is just one of several of ShibuyaCloth's u-goals that I selected to keep me occupied.

Banned
    Well I now have the dreaded "Sister, Sister" goal. I guess it can't be any worse than the irritating Wedding Carriage one. So what great prize do you get at the end?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well I now have the dreaded "Sister, Sister" goal. I guess it can't be any worse than the irritating Wedding Carriage one. So what great prize do you get at the end?
    Gem prize! and you could say the prize is also satisfaction or relief! haha I felt a little loss when I finished SS. I had it in my goal book for ages and was a bit sad when it went away. lol

[Just make sure you don't GIVE the inscriptions to the goal until you've completed the related Persuasion goal where you need to have 5 inscriptions in your inventory to continue.]
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-09-15 at 12:39 AM.

Banned
    I'm stumped already on sister, sister. I have "get belladonnas inscription" and "trade with belladonna" which also calls for the inscriptions. So I have been sending her plants because that's what it says to do but I'm not getting any transcriptions.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm stumped already on sister, sister. I have "get belladonnas inscription" and "trade with belladonna" which also calls for the inscriptions. So I have been sending her plants because that's what it says to do but I'm not getting any transcriptions.
    Be sure to do the right trade. There are two, only "Send Belladonna Plants" counts.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Be sure to do the right trade. There are two, only "Send Belladonna Plants" counts.
    That's what I was wondering - though "sell belladonna plants" is the one I was doing. Is it right for both those goals then? I was beginning to worry it was the other one I was supposed to be doing.

I just finished it. Took MONTHS. I think I got 10 gems, which I immediately lost because my thumb slipped on my touchscreen and I sped up something I didn't want to. So, yeah, kind of a useless quest.

I do think it advanced the story, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Not only did I finish it, I now have 75 odd inscriptions in my inventory I found planting fellora plants very helpful