Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Executive Chef
    This is the second time I am working on this goal (I must be mad!!!). Last time I struggled to get pitcher plants and this time having given 5 inscriptions after a little Persaution, I now have 18 pitcher plants and 8 glimmer trap plants. I haven't had any trap plants for a few days. Aargh!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    if you finished Sister Sister goal and GAVE them all to the goal, then you won't have any in your inventory. You can always make new inscriptions by going to the Royal Exchange and do the Send Belladonna Plants trade. This is how you got them for SS, and you can still do that trade for trade tickets and other drops. This trade drops Golden Apples as well (of course it's rare!) but I've had a couple drop this way.
    Woohooo I finished SS ages ago, before the Fortune Teller Tent Fortune AND the Fellora plants
    I have now like 14 more in my Inventory ( for trade tickets + Golden apple ) still haven't got a single one G.A. ...yet lol.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

i had a bad dream...
    i have done my 99th inscription, reopened the exchange and i can do a new one...

but takes a while...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inscriptions80.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	17918
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    i had a bad dream...
    i have done my 99th inscription, reopened the exchange and i can do a new one...

but takes a while...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inscriptions80.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	17918
    You are going for the Dark Sisters u-goal. Well I will tackle that one another time. I am on others tight now.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You are going for the Dark Sisters u-goal. Well I will tackle that one another time. I am on others tight now.
    yepp, but i am multigoalish
    dream from hides, too....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Since I last posted on January 6th, i've only managed to get 2 more inscriptions. Still need 5. It's been very slow going.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    Since I last posted on January 6th, i've only managed to get 2 more inscriptions. Still need 5. It's been very slow going.
    I started this goal on the 8th Jan and have the log fortune open and have been planting 24 fellora plants every 2 days and have just started on my 9th inscription. Are you planting Fellora plants? I also have 7 conservatories and 9 sheep as I always chasing fertiliser.
    Last edited by belbar22; 02-24-15 at 09:47 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hmmmm....I can't help wondering if somewhere down the line, as the story line continues, if more subscriptions will be needed to turn the dark plants into beautiful magical plants. I've been wondering what to do with all my seeds, glimmer shards & fragments now that I've finished Sister, Sister. I think since I still have the option in the Royal Exchange I'll continue trading for the inscriptions. Because if there is one thing I've learned from all the TeamLava games I play....BE PREPARED for any and everything!!

Executive Chef
    Yay. Completed for the second time. Now just need to build up a few spare inscriptions for the future.

Farm Supplier
    I just looked - i have now completed Sister Sister 2x over!! Once the original quest is complete the market trade continues to be available and i have continued to use it on occasion to get more trade tickets. At the moment i have not got any use for the inscriptions i have got stocked in my inventory.