Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Rhino Keeper
    I found this out the hard way, but if you are unable to have the option to sell a particular old log, you found it in an expansion. You can only sell logs, trees, rocks etc. that you buy.

Currently I have 4
    Cannot sell them, and *def. do not want to finish the glimmer fortune* so I parked a beast over them
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Farm Supplier
    I am so glad I checked this feed and found out I could sell the old logs, my kingdom was absolutely littered with them, I even tried to rotate them so they could be my path ways, just like the olden days after heaps of rain. Now they are gone, yippee
    Currently I am 6 glimmer trap plants away from finishing this quest, SO after completing Sister Sister should I make the final chop of the old log or hold on to the fortune ( all my others quests are complete, including the fairies)?
    Last edited by genellemac; 12-05-14 at 05:10 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    I am so glad I checked this feed and found out I could sell the old logs, my kingdom was absolutely littered with them, I even tried to rotate them so they could be my path ways, just like the olden days after heaps of rain. Now they are gone, yippee
    Currently I am 6 glimmer trap plants away from finishing this quest, SO after completing Sister Sister should I make the final chop of the old log or hold on to the fortune ( all my others quests are complete, including the fairies)?
    a few of us have made a couple of extra inscriptions and crafted a few (ok, probably a lot!) extra dark seeds. If you do finish the fortune, max yourself on shards and fragment first before you chop the last log fully.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the advice, I will definately max out on the items before I do the final chop.

Farm Supplier
    Hurrrray, finally I finished it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by genellemac View Post
    Go take a look at the fortune teller thread for the remaining fortunes...other than the super glue one I really can't see a reason to finish the old log goal...glimmer shards and bits are just too valuable ie. Make adamant, more trades etc.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Rhino Keeper
    so is it worth buying the fortune teller tent to help with Sister Sister? I only have 7 inscriptions at this point and am having a hard time with the blue shards since they're also needed in the fairy hair clips. I'm making progress, it's just slow going.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Executive Chef
    It will help, but keep in mind that you have to work your way through the first two sets of fortunes before you get to the logs. That's going to take a little while. I bought it when I was a little over halfway done and finally reached the goal when I was working on my last inscription. If it weren't for the new flowers, I would have had several inscriptions left to go when I reached that fortune.

Rhino Keeper
    thank you roguebee, considering quests are more slow going at this point it might be fun to have some new infusion of game fun!
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    I have one more to go!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request