Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Anyone have a problem with Mythic Essence? It says to craft it but it is not showing in the Potion Shop. Please help!

Farm Supplier
    I am crafting my FINAL inscription for Sister, Sister. I am so overwhelmed and happy I could cry. Think I might.

Rhino Keeper
    i have three to get

I FINALLY completed the Twisted Sister goal... can't say it was fun... I don't mind long term goals but this one is too repetitive!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel8701 View Post
    Anyone have a problem with Mythic Essence? It says to craft it but it is not showing in the Potion Shop. Please help!
    Mythic essence opens up when you've done several steps in the adamant goal:

Post #497. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post825083
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I have 5 left. I'm steadily gaining glimmer trap plants. I'm having a problem keeping fertilizer on hand. It would be awesome if it could be an option to gift to neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    FYI, in my story here is the droprate percentage of dark plants.
    (assume total 100 = 100%)
    Glimmer Trap : Glimmer Pitcher : Glimmer Rafflesia
    55 % : 12 % : 33 %
    Here is the screenshot..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1).jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	15592

Quote Originally Posted by ewoks1 View Post
    Pitcher Plants are the ones causing me heartache too...I only need four of them to finish Sister, Sister and Getting them has been as slow and painful as digging a grave for elephants with a spoon. I have tons of the other two, but not Pitchers....trying to decide if I just gem it out and buy the final 4 so I can finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    The pitcher plants we're causing me huge trouble from beginning to end.
    When I finally got my 20 inscriptions it suddenly turned: now they start dropping....

Somehow I'm not even surprised
    The game seems to adjust rarity based on whether you have an outstanding goal for an item and if you have a low amount of that item. Due to a haitus, I only started on this goal in the last month or two. I have been keeping a ratio of 90:35:25 for the plants and this has allowed me to hack away at the goal at a reasonable rate (at 7 or 8 inscriptions). The key think I notice is that 20 seems to be a tipping point. Having less than 20 of anything results in a reduced drop rate (having zero make is extra hard). This makes sense since when a new goal comes out, and new items are introduced, people can't rush to complete it. Everyone has to start from that zero state. They have to slowly accumulate up to 20 items before then drop rate evens out.

So for all my items in my inventory I keep a floating supply above 20 (except stones and timber since those don't seem to be affected). So if you're the impatient type, and always use items as you get them, then you will revisit the 0 state many many times. It's tough resisting the urge, but once I'm up to 20 items it's a smoother process of accumulating items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    The game seems to adjust rarity based on whether you have an outstanding goal for an item and if you have a low amount of that item. Due to a haitus, I only started on this goal in the last month or two. I have been keeping a ratio of 90:35:25 for the plants and this has allowed me to hack away at the goal at a reasonable rate (at 7 or 8 inscriptions). The key think I notice is that 20 seems to be a tipping point. Having less than 20 of anything results in a reduced drop rate (having zero make is extra hard). This makes sense since when a new goal comes out, and new items are introduced, people can't rush to complete it. Everyone has to start from that zero state. They have to slowly accumulate up to 20 items before then drop rate evens out.

So for all my items in my inventory I keep a floating supply above 20 (except stones and timber since those don't seem to be affected). So if you're the impatient type, and always use items as you get them, then you will revisit the 0 state many many times. It's tough resisting the urge, but once I'm up to 20 items it's a smoother process of accumulating items.
    Wish I had realised this sooner. I have been making inscriptions as i go along and am always short of pitcher plants. Only need another 13 and I have 5 in stock so will not get to 20 before end of goal. An excellent tip. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post

This def. seems to be the case

It would be SUPEP RAD if GlimmerGate(me thinks s/he does the #s) or another TL could confirm this
    How would or could it possibly be coded into drop rates?
    They have mentioned they don't have a very complex system....hum?

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast