Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

New Resident
    It's the absolute worst goal ever. I've been working on it for months!

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished Sister, Sister last week. I was afraid I would not be done before that story line continued, but looks like we have lots of excellent holiday goals right now. I for one enjoyed having Sister, Sister around because it gave me something to work on rather than just waiting around the tavern for new goals. ��

Thanks TL for the great variety of tasks and goals. I am still working on updating my second wizard school and will finish my "goose" goal today. All ready for tomorrows new goal!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Farm Supplier
    I have my last inscription sitting in my inventory and I just can't seem to GIVE it. How odd....I couldn't wait to finish this quest and now I won't let myself.

three and a half month and just done with my 14th. thank god for the fellora plants, it helps a bit as it gives the plants needed for the trade but why the hell is the trap plant is so difficult! i have 77 pitcher plants and 25 rafflesia. making the plants and i will always get the pitcher plants more. something along the line of 7:1 ratio!!! aaaarrrggghhh!!!

Aaargh!

Sister, Sister came up for me last week. I'm halfway though the 'Goddess Tree' quest, and trying to grow these confounded dark plants was seriously depleting my fertilizer stock. For now, I've stored away my greenhouses and concentrated solely on the Goddess tree chain. I plant Fellora Plants every 2 days to try and get my stocks up. I don't have the Fortune Teller tent (yet.. I'm hoping to get it when I get my next Gem haul.. payday treat ) I'm still collecting from the Glimmergate, Greseldas castle and garden purely for the shards and fragments.

As it seems that besides the 10 Gem reward, the Sister Sister goal doesn't lead anywhere for now, so I'm not even going to start it until I've completed the Goddess line, and whatever comes after. It shall stay languishing in my quest book for as long as there's other things to be doing..

I love this game, but I think this particular goal looks tedious and frustrating. A game stops being fun when it feels like a slog, and I don't want to hit the point where I get bored and give up.

Executive Chef
    I have to admit, when I was in the middle of this one, it was so irritating. But once I was done and my goal book disappeared again, I missed it. Goals like this gives my kingdom purpose while waiting for the regular updates. I actually like the balance of the long term goals with the timed goals. In fact I started making the plants again for the trade just because.

I need to add (which I've done a zillion time) that this goals had nothing on the Valentine botany goal. That goal took most of us 10-12 months of constant growing to finally accomplish. So hang in there everyone. Do it when you can and it will be done.

I still have 2 or 3 more inscriptions. I was letting it frustrate me. Now it just work on it here and there as the materials drop and try not to stress. I think finishing it will be bittersweet.

Rhino Keeper
    maybe we should re-name this thread the Sister, Sister support group!
    I'm only at number seven, but truthfully I don't mind since I've worked my way through so much of the storyline and it's nice to have a long term goal to work on. I'd say the bulk of what challenges we have at higher levels aren't so hard, that I don't mind having to keep chipping away at this one.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

New Resident

Red face Sister sister

Quote Originally Posted by ddwarer View Post
    It feels that I am gonna stuck on it forever. SO BAD!! Still get 6 to go...
    I just finished it yesterday. Took forever, never wasted a gem. Glad I'm finally done. Also completed the 12 days of Christmas on same day. Reward: bag of gifts, same as Thanksgiving. Collect every two days.

I just finished Sister Sister this week as well. The fellora plants helped me tremendously at the end. Though this goal was a tiny bit tedious, I do not mind long term goals like this one. I think it helps maintain my interest when there aren't other goals. Fortunately, I'm still working on fairy crafting now.