Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Executive Chef
    Glimmer shards, glimmer shards, wherefore art thou. You have not graced my kingdom for 2 days and I need you.

Rhino Keeper
    Is Sister Sister and A Little Persuasion the quests needed to complete to be able to move onto the Tea Party quests? Or to get to the team quests? I've been stuck on those forever. Along with gathering enough silver to make mithril for the Discover Fire.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally have the plants for the last inscription! Ugh, I don't even feel a sense of accomplishment. Super tired of the quest but happy it's finally done.

Farm Supplier
    I'm so bored with this goal. I rarely log in so it is taking me forever.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Glimmer shards, glimmer shards, wherefore art thou. You have not graced my kingdom for 2 days and I need you.
    I hear this!

Executive Chef
    19 down. One to go!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylore View Post
    Is Sister Sister and A Little Persuasion the quests needed to complete to be able to move onto the Tea Party quests? Or to get to the team quests? I've been stuck on those forever. Along with gathering enough silver to make mithril for the Discover Fire.
    Sister sister will not stop you, but the other one will. You must do lessons for Ivy to continue. Make sure you keep 5 Inscriptions in your inventory in order to progress. Do not hit the GIVE button in Sister goal. Only inscriptions in your inventory count towards Lessons for Ivy.

Executive Chef
    Never thought I was ever going to be able to say this but. Me, I've finished Sister Sister thanks to the Fedora plants.

Executive Chef
    I will be starting this quest step later tonight after my first trade with Bella comes back and I use the inscription from it to complete the "Wish You were Here" step. I am ready for it though - got my glimmer log fortune (whatever it's really called lol) active, built 4 conservatories for fertilizer, have a bunch of cows out for more of the same, even planted some fedora plants even though I don't get to play the quest that accompanies it. And now that I've posted this, months down the road when I have finished it, I will know how many days it took, lol.

ETA: LMFAO! This is from the "A Little Persuasion" quest that gets triggered the same time as Sister, Sister. (And thanks to all the great folks on this forum, I know to complete "A Little Persuasion" before giving any of the inscriptions away!) Anyway, anyone posting in this thread that they finally finished Sister, Sister may remember it from FOREVER ago. lol!

Last edited by zenobia42; 10-04-14 at 08:49 PM.

I now finished this Goal.... Finally! And honestly?! No reward apart from the same amount of chrystals as for a golden trade???? No continuation, no nothing?