Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    As far as I know, they have only claimed that they do not adjust the drop (or spawn rate) rates based on whether a quest for them is active. I haven't seen them say that there is no adjustment for how many are in your inventory - where did you see that?
    Yes I have notice this as well. Not to go below 18-20 of anything cause it almost dries up.
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Quote Originally Posted by ddwarer View Post
    It feels that I am gonna stuck on it forever. SO BAD!! Still get 6 to go...
    I have 9 to go, I think. Been working on it forever.

Executive Chef
    Woo-hoo! I just got my last glimmer trap plant that I needed to send to Belladonna to get my 20th inscription. I'm just waiting a couple of hours to see if we need the Exchange for today's update. Then I will finish this goal!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Finished it a few days ago.

Only thing in my goal book is the skunk house, which I'm not buying as I don't have the gems.

Spending my time stocking up on crops and then I'm going to put everything in storage and redecorate the kingdom.

Executive Chef
    OMG finally did it but now I feel so empty and aimless.... sister sister where are you? Couldn't have done it without the Fellora plants!

Now that I don't have to conserve shards and bits, I have to decide whether or not to finish the last step of Discover Adamant, my last remaining goal - until tomorrow, presumably. I have 47 mithril so would have lots left over but realize there isn't a lot of benefit since I also have 24 Adamant at the moment. No hurry or worries on this one, though!

Executive Chef
    I only have 11!!! *cries big tears* I hate this goal...it is soooooo slow! TL finally boosted the drop rate of pitcher plants from "grow dark plants" in the greenhouse, and gave us fellora blossoms which drop pitcher plants sometimes...and so now I have the opposite problem I used to have...I hardly get *glimmer trap plants* anymore now! I have plenty of rafflesia and pitcher plants, but zero trap plants!

And to add insult to injury, now it seems I'm going to have to use all my shards to make a bunch of jeweled hairpins in the Faerie quest line, so how will I have ANY left for making dark seeds now?? If I thought this goal was slow before, I don't even want to think about the pace of it now that I can't use any of the shards for dark seeds. How on earth did any of you ever finish this interminable quest!?!?!?

(BTW I do have the fortune teller tent now, but I'm only on the third fortune, so it will be a long time before I get to fortune #23. In the fortune teller thread, it says your reward is "glimmer shard/glimmer fragments per chop," but what does that mean? How long do you get shards and fragments when you chop? Just till the next fortune? Just the next 10 chops or something? I don't get it.)

You buy an old log, but only chop twice and then sell it. Buy another old log, chop twice & sell it. Do this as many times as you can to collect shards & fragments. After a while you'll have lots & lots of each but start running short of fertilizer &/or seeds. I'm still doing this fortune to stock up on inscriptions but I only chop & sell about 10 or so logs a day because I have a fertilizer shortage.
    Once you make the last chop though the fortune is over.

Don't worry about the goal so much, it's not timed or tied to any storyline. Just collect & craft when you can. Eventually you'll get to the end. Just keep plodding along.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I am 5 glimmer traps away from finishing this quest. I am so excited! I have so many extra of the other two plants. I really wish we could trade.

Rhino Keeper
    So rereading over this thread, a lot have finnished, but are you still plodding on?
    **I guess it is possible to get 99 inscriptions.**

I try to keep my greenhouses busy and have ended up w/ about 4 inscriptions without even trying, I still have the log fortune(none of the newer fortunes even tempt me to move on!) and the tedious routine of making plants just.wont.stop...I do need the trade tickets

So after you've finnished S.S how many inscriptions do you have now?

And to all the peeps still working on it, the trick is just not trying or caring...then 2 trap plans magically drop from your greenhouses, and your drowning in an equal # of shards and fragments
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Farm Supplier
    I sent off a trade with my hard earned plants the other day and didn't even get an inscription!!

Sister Sister has got to be the worst goal ever.........total load of manure !!!!