Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know this will probably never happen, but...

Rhino Keeper

I know this will probably never happen, but...

Is there a way we could possibly get a "turn off animal animation" option in our settings? The flying animation of the Alicorn(s), dragon(s), and manticores are highly annoying to me. Every time I visit someone's kingdom, my eye is drawn immediately to their hyper hopping. I find it outrageously distracting, so much so that if it weren't for the resources they give me I'd put them in storage. I wish I could just turn it off.

Executive Chef
    I thought I was the only one that felt this way! Only I am annoyed by the "hyper hopping" in Fantasy Forrest!

The constant fluttering of the wings drive me nuts!. If they were all slower.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I thought I was the only one that felt this way! Only I am annoyed by the "hyper hopping" in Fantasy Forrest!

The constant fluttering of the wings drive me nuts!. If they were all slower.
    Okay, at least I'm not alone! That's good to know.

Executive Chef
    I know there's a number of people like myself who don't have the observatory for this very reason. And I had to put away my glimmerbat 'cos the fluttering was so bothersome. So, yes, you're not alone and I think your suggestion is brilliant!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    I try not to look at them really, they are annoying lol but we need them, what I really want to put in storage is the observatory it is ugly and its "tentacles" turning around makes me dizzy!

Executive Chef
    I can't stand the jumping either. I've started to ignore my observatory. When I get dragons manticores and am Allicorn I would like to be able to turn off that feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I can't stand the jumping either. I've started to ignore my observatory. When I get dragons manticores and am Allicorn I would like to be able to turn off that feature.
    Exactly! Unfortunately it gets on my nerves so much that after the Pyre Festival is over I fully intend on putting them in storage. I'm maxed out on the items they drop anyway. The only thing I'll be losing is the energy every once in a while.

Fashion Designer
    I'd like this feature too.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too please. Put away batcave and no observatory because when i see them i have an irrisistable erge to throw my ipad across the room

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I know there's a number of people like myself who don't have the observatory for this very reason. And I had to put away my glimmerbat 'cos the fluttering was so bothersome. So, yes, you're not alone and I think your suggestion is brilliant!
    Me too please. Stop the hopping beasties n maybe TL could quest a new re designed observatory or offer new like they did with fortune Tent
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast