Thread: Braziers Dropping then Disappearing

Executive Chef

Braziers Dropping then Disappearing

This has happened to me at LEAST 3 times. Maybe more because early on I was not paying as much attention. This is what is happening:

1. I collect from my pyre tent (now at level 6, but the disappearing braziers happened at lower levels as well).
    2. Among the coins and sun stones and flag, a brazier drops. I see it. It is definitely there. I know because brazier drops are so rare, I get all excited when I actually see one.
    3. Then the game crashes, or just freezes without crashing, but resets as though my pyre tent collection never happened.
    4. I have to try to collect from the pyre tent again. A brazier does NOT drop this time.
    5. This glitch has only happened to me when a brazier finally drops (never when I collect and there is no brazier there). And a brazier never drops after it resets.

It's one thing to make the brazier drop rate too low as it is. It's another thing entirely to actually GIVE me braziers then TAKE THEM AWAY. Quite frankly, this stinks. And makes the game look rigged to try to force us to spend gems on braziers. Why else give them to us then take them away? MULTIPLE times. BRAZENLY.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-14-14 at 02:33 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Hi zenobia42,

Can you try completely relaunching your game, before the next time you collect from your Pyre Tent? We took a look, and it appears that you are indeed getting these braziers.

The Braziers don't drop every time you collect from your tent, however, so keep that in mind when collecting!

Executive Chef
    I did a minute ago and my latest brazier DID in fact appear in my inventory, thank you. What's really weird is after it happened the last time, just before posting this, I did go through my inventory (in case the bug was just a visual one) to see if the count went up and it did not. So I guess if we get a brazier and it freezes or crashes, we just need to relaunch the game to actually get it?

Farm Supplier
    You won't need to relaunch the game in order to actually get the item, it should be in your inventory. Make sure you close out any apps that may be running in the background- having too many apps running can use up your available memory and cause performance issues such as crashing. You might also want to completely relaunch your game between play sessions to make sure you avoid any sync issues.

Happy Collecting!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 08-15-14 at 03:48 PM.