Thread: Does anyone have the same problem?

Rhino Keeper

Does anyone have the same problem?

Today I play this game as usual. An then it keeps crashing so much, so I decide that I uninstall it an then reinstall like what I did sometimes with other games. But then I cant find this game in play market. So I must look in history an find it. But I cant download it anymore. It says: your device isn't compatible with this version. Why??? I just play it some minutes ago. I cant understand an feel very upset!!! What happens with this game now? How can I download it an continue to play??? Does anyone else have same problem today? Pls tell me...

Rhino Keeper
    and I use Asus android version 4.2.2. Just update newest version. Hope TL can help me soon...

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about this. It looks like your device is not compatible with our new version. We're currently working on an update to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    TL is working on a fix for this. Until the fix is in place users with the affected devices will not be able to download the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you about information. I'll wait...

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry but I just wanna ask when they finish fixing the problem? How can I know when they release new update? Now I update new android version: 4.3 and still cant download this game ( I use Asus ME302C. I love this game an I'm in level 20.
    Thank you