Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sparkling Habitat Glitch

Rhino Keeper

Sparkling Habitat Glitch

So I've been playing for a while and got a second dark habitat for more dark animals. The problem is that the habitat starts sparkling, the way when a neighbor visits you and taps on the habitat, even if there's NOTHING in there. So I tested it by putting a planther in there and it said there was 250 coins. At first I thought somebody legitimately visited me. However, when I checked the news nobody visited me for at least an hour! That's not the only thing, the coins I collect from that one dark habitat add up to my other coins but when I try to spend them, say upgrading a farm, the game allows it for a few seconds then pauses and goes back to the time where it didn't upgrade. And it subtracts a certain amount of coins from my count (most likely the coins I collected from the habitat) It's been really bugging me and making it confusing since even though it says I have 100,000 coins, I could actually only have 90,000. Does anybody else have a similar problem?

P.S. I'm new here at the forums so I really appreciate any help you can suggest

Fashion Designer
    First I'd try force closing the game. If that doesn't work, turn your device off and on. I had a weird habitat glitch and it remedied itself on a restart. Luck!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried what you said and even reinstalling the game and it has not fixed anything thank you for the advice though. I am still open to suggestions.

Fashion Designer
    I've had that problem in Dragon Story, but not here yet. Some people get rid of it by moving the habitat. But in my case, that fix was only temporary and as soon as I placed any building back on that spot, it would sparkle.
    My solution was to put other structures on any plots that had the permanent sparkle effect, and put my habitats elsewhere.
    Eventually, when coins became overly abundant, it no longer mattered.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem on a habitat, moving it does not work- it still sparkles no matter where I place it, nor does force closing or restarting my phone.

I have a different issue, but maybe it's not a glitch. With DS, the habitats allow the 250 you get from a visit on top of the habitat max (so a habitat with a 1000 max can hold 1250 when visited). This seems to only allow the visit boost up to the habitat capacity. That really sucks on the small Fire field, since it only holds 250 anyway. Is this supposed to happen?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittkat114 View Post
    I have a different issue, but maybe it's not a glitch. With DS, the habitats allow the 250 you get from a visit on top of the habitat max (so a habitat with a 1000 max can hold 1250 when visited). This seems to only allow the visit boost up to the habitat capacity. That really sucks on the small Fire field, since it only holds 250 anyway. Is this supposed to happen?
    When I woke up this morning and collected from my habitats, I happened to notice that I *did* get the 250 over the limit. So, hate to sound like a broken record but maybe try force closing and restarting.

As for the ghost sparkles, sorry, I have no ideas beyond what's been brought up already.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the advice Sandscape. It's just like how you said. I moved my dark habitat and it stopped sparkling. But when I put a different habitat, it starts to sparkle again. Pretty much like your situation in DS. I just hope TL will fix this soon. For now my dark habitats are in a different place. Thanks for the help!

Rhino Keeper
    I would try to reply to the comment directly but I don't know how to use the "reply with quote" lol anyway I hope those with different problems will find a solution too. :3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post
    I would try to reply to the comment directly but I don't know how to use the "reply with quote" lol anyway I hope those with different problems will find a solution too. :3
    Just click "Reply with Quote", and you'll see [QUOTE= ... and a bunch of text. Just type your response in the box after all the code & text (which ends with [/QUOTE] ).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast