Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Leopard? Expansion? electric animals?

Farm Supplier
    I don't worry so much about the habitat limit. At level 30, the limit is 31 habitats. I have no idea where I should put 31 as long as I want to have any big ones. I have 24 habitats and will buy a 25th tomorrow but then all the space will be used again

but I guess when they release new expansions (no matter when that is, they are at least working on it), they will eventually also update the level system and allow more levels and thus more habitats. anything else wouldn't make much sense.

I have no room for any other habitats and I can have 2 more at my level..idk how that works..lol. We need to be able to expand further!

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed for new animals and space ..
    only missing two animals the sea drake and the emerald..
    this sounds like an exciting upgrade
    Always accepting new neighbors.. ID: grameys.. Dragon story-farm story 2- bakery story- and castle story

Executive Chef
    Soooo....

The Jackalope was introduced on August 1.
    The Volcamel was introduced on August 8.
    Does that mean we can expect something the next date in that sequence which would be... tomorrow? Fingers crossed it's tomorrow and it involves more expansions this time!!!

Executive Chef
    Ugh. So not only did we NOT get additional expansions today, despite Friday apparently being the day they release updates for this game, but to add insult to injury I am now MAXED on runes... and they don't even have the courtesy to tell us that you cannot have more than 20 runes in your inventory!... so I wasted a couple explosives before realizing my count was not going up... without warning or explanation. And very soon I will hit the max of 15 explosives.

Can someone who works on this game at least please give us an estimate of how long we have to sit in a holding pattern until expansions become available? Pretty please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Ugh. So not only did we NOT get additional expansions today, despite Friday apparently being the day they release updates for this game, but to add insult to injury I am now MAXED on runes... and they don't even have the courtesy to tell us that you cannot have more than 20 runes in your inventory!... so I wasted a couple explosives before realizing my count was not going up... without warning or explanation. And very soon I will hit the max of 15 explosives.

Can someone who works on this game at least please give us an estimate of how long we have to sit in a holding pattern until expansions become available? Pretty please?
    Regrettably, the staff/developers are not allowed to tell us about content in an upcoming update unless they all decide to. I've read it from a staff member who posted that when somebody asked about when new decorations will be released. Well we can still sit and wait :/

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate5141 View Post
    Regrettably, the staff/developers are not allowed to tell us about content in an upcoming update unless they all decide to. I've read it from a staff member who posted that when somebody asked about when new decorations will be released. Well we can still sit and wait :/
    Well, I wish they cared about us enough to call a 10-minute meeting to decide to say at least either "We expect it in next Friday's update" or "it is weeks out". And I don't understand why they need a committee to be able to tell us anything. The individual Team Lava folks over in the Castle Story discussion are very communicative and really helpful. I wish that were the way all of Team Lava games were.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Well, I wish they cared about us enough to call a 10-minute meeting to decide to say at least either "We expect it in next Friday's update" or "it is weeks out". And I don't understand why they need a committee to be able to tell us anything. The individual Team Lava folks over in the Castle Story discussion are very communicative and really helpful. I wish that were the way all of Team Lava games were.

Unfortunately, we cannot give an absolute response, as sometimes, there may be last minute delays, and submitting updates do take time as they are processed by the Apple Store. Hence, we are unable to give an exact date.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Unfortunately, we cannot give an absolute response, as sometimes, there may be last minute delays, and submitting updates do take time as they are processed by the Apple Store. Hence, we are unable to give an exact date.

Thank you very much for your patience!
    Thanks, Regina. Whether intentional or not, you actually did give me some info I personally did not have before - your response implies that our ability to expand further than our current boundaries requires a game update in the App Store. The weekly new animal(s) can be revealed every Friday. But further expansions require we update our app... which timeline I know cannot be predicted - once you guys' work is done, the timeline for us getting it is entirely in the hands of Apple. I had thought that further expansions was something that could just be rolled out with weekly updates to the info on the server. But if it's an App update, that's something else entirely and explains why no info. I do hope something with at least a few expansions is submitted to Apple soon, though, if it hasn't been yet. I really enjoy this game - it is the first and only one that was a quest in my Castle Story app to download and play that I have continued to play long after those quests expired. But the inability to build anything is making it less fun. I am hoping that can be rectified before I lose interest in the game is all.

Thanks again for replying.

Fashion Designer
    Grrrrr! The limit on stored explosives & runes is getting on my last nerve. I keep "blowing off" my explosives in exchange for a few coins & fruits since I can't hold more runes. But I just put a 45-hour egg to nest and got only 1 explosive because I forgot to blow off 7 in advance.

Equally annoying: levelling up to find our habitat allowance increased yet again, but we can't build anymore for lack of space. I'm not the only one who has sold off big habitats and bought small ones because of this dilemma. Players shouldn't have to reverse their progress to add habitats and creatures. At present, the game cannot sustain it's own development. Those of us who have pushed ahead are now threading water or back-tracking.

So please, TeamLava, forgive us if after waiting patiently for Friday, we are less than excited to find that all you've done is add one rare creature. Wow. Rockodile. Really?
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast