Thread: My Zoo Story is GONE!

Rhino Keeper

Angry My Zoo Story is GONE!

What is up? I haven't been playing very long but I have purchased gems and gained a whole bunch of neighbors under my other ID LindaLou22 and nothing was ever posted that it was going away?????? I just harvested a couple of crops about an hour ago or so and now it won't open and says to look for another game in the App store. ???? Where are my Gems? My Money??

Grand Emperor
    I too can no longer play Zoo Story from my Android device.

It says to look for another game in the App Store, and then sends me to the iTunes website. Yeah, right.

In the past they have announced on the forum and I think in-game that the game will not be supported as of a certain date. And they gave gems to other select games to players with the game to be discontinued. This was to iOS players.

This is the first game (I think) that is discontinued for Android. Hopefully its an error and the game is really still available. If not, kind of a poor way of discontinuing a game to the Android community after the advanced notice and gems that they gave iOS players.

Executive Chef
    As nmishii said ... Hopefully it's a mistake on teamlava part since they didn't notify you.
    You should fight for your money back refund from your App Store or bank

Also tl should compensate you like they did us iOS users with gems/gold on other games
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Grand Emperor
    Here's what they did for iOS players when they retired Zoo Story and other old games. The same courtesy of advanced notice should be given to Android players when games are retired. The gems would be nice also, since the precedence was set.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ng-Older-Games

Farm Supplier
    I think they retired that game for ios
    Last edited by umumum2; 08-12-14 at 08:18 PM.
    No longer active

Banned
    If you are contacting regarding your Android device, you may need to manually close your game and re-open it. The game should now be accessible. Hope this helps!