Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 08/13/2014

What time is it due to be released?

Executive Chef
    Who could complain about this? I bet you dont like your names either.

This is sweet! Cant find a flaw with anything and will even buy some gems after almost a year wait. To get doubles of everything. This will motivate me to decorate and actually finish baking, well after ive gotten the first gem and end prize. Would look lovely near the ice cream shop, ice cream house and so many other things that match grom years past,of which i cannot all recall.

Ill even take time to tip/clear out my neighbors and try to make some new ones. I HATE having to sortt through 200 people to see who answers requests or not.

Greetings if your still looking for neighbors my id gauntlett242 from the forum tnx.

Executive Chef

Last edited by PepperWoo; 08-13-14 at 11:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Look at the awesome prizes we get!!!! A Gelato Machine.....!!!!

Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Thanks tl these prizes look great
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Great goal prizes! Yay! Lack of yellow knob in my inventory, boo. I built three machines and have to wait on requests now.

Fashion Designer
    Very pleased to see we get a gelato machine/shop now I'm going to have to bring out my gelato stand and make a little gelato corner. I surprisingly had 80 yellow knobs in my inventory, so I built 12 machines.

Executive Chef

AHHHH I am so in LOVE with the Gelato Machine! Can't wait to reach that goal so I could redecorate!

Farm Supplier
    I LOVE this update! One of my favourite, if not favourite, goal we had this year.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast