Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiny update to some rare quest item droprates

Farm Supplier
    How about:
    -> raise the droprate of Glimmer Shard to be equal with Glimmer Fragments for the Sister Sister questline?
    -> raise the droprate of Glimmer Pitcher Plant for the Sister Sister questline?

Rhino Keeper
    What if you don't have an "open" quest for large diamonds? I have the bijou dragon still sitting in my inventory because I have never received a large diamond and I need five! I haven't got the "raw materials" quest yet either so that's not open.

Will this increase my drop rate so I can get the five large diamonds?

Thank you so much for the update because these things are very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    I wish there were a magic forge transmutation to make a large diamond. Even after the increased drop rate, unlike everyone else, I can NOT convince my deep mines to drop one. I have, however, managed to get a FOURTH completely useless big ruby (from the troll pit, I think). I wish I could use a couple (or, heck, all of them!) rubies or other precious but utterly and completely useless gems to make a large diamond, since my deep mines are such a fail.

I DID get the Lady Finverra statue, though, which is nice. So once the sun stones event is over and I re-collect 50 jewels, I can upgrade my Faerie Respite to 4. But my Greselda and dragon quest lines are still in suspended animation awaiting the stupid diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    hang in there @zenobia42, it's got to drop soon! In the meantime unless you have a stock pile, you may want to start making the 10 lumen essences you're going to need right afterward for the dragon quest.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Still no columns sent out 3 more times to dark caves, no columns ugh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by senshin View Post
    hang in there @zenobia42, it's got to drop soon! In the meantime unless you have a stock pile, you may want to start making the 10 lumen essences you're going to need right afterward for the dragon quest.
    I got it! I got it! I'm SO excited!

Now I just need to wait until the sun stones event is over so I can get up to 50 jewels again to make the 2-day thing with the diamond in the forge.

That's fantastic, zenobia42! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    What if you don't have an "open" quest for large diamonds? I have the bijou dragon still sitting in my inventory because I have never received a large diamond and I need five! I haven't got the "raw materials" quest yet either so that's not open.

Will this increase my drop rate so I can get the five large diamonds?

Thank you so much for the update because these things are very frustrating.
    I have received a few more precious gems like that, and I am not in that quest anymore. I wish there was a way to go back and quest for those dragon eggs again. TL did compensate a drop in inventory for a glitch at the time, but I would have liked to complete the dragon collection.

Rhino Keeper
    General, If it makes you feel any better, I did spend gems on that dragon because it didn't drop for me just doing the adventure. I might as well have thrown out 200 gems though because I don't think I will ever get any large diamonds.

Sorry you didn't get a dragon to not hatch too though LOL

Executive Chef
    This is really interesting. I have hatched three dragons thus far but always manage to have two extra burning ember in my inventory. And I hardly ever do the sweet feast quest because it is too hard on my kitchens. Maybe once a month at most. Randomness.

Now if I had a bijou egg I guess I would be asking about large diamonds but alas i don't.
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 08-17-14 at 09:46 PM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast