Thread: Fey Crystals, Mithril and Adament

Executive Chef

Fey Crystals, Mithril and Adament

I seem to have been collecting Fey Crystals for I'm sure the last 10 levels and still no idea on their use. Pretty much the same for Mithril, Adament a more recent addition. Any idea when I'm going to get to use these?

Executive Chef
    I needed LOTS of mithril recently, for a variety of things: 10 to help open the glimmergate, another 10 to try to hatch a dragon egg, and yet another 10 I will use soon to upgrade my fairy respite to level 3. I somehow ended up being at the same point in all these quests right around the same.

I have 1 adamant and no clue what it's for. Only that it's clearly very rare so I'll be very glad one day to have it lol.

Fey crystals I don't need yet either. I'm level 36 now, as of yesterday.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 08-12-14 at 02:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm going to be at level 33 tomorrow and haven't even got Sabina yet. Will hit level 35 before that happens. Going to finish the Pyre Festival first, so hoping those things come along a lot later and I'll be stocked on them by they point.

Executive Chef
    So now I need my adamant! For the Glimmergate / Greselda quest line. Quite a ways into the story. Thankfully only the one adamant is needed. Sadly, though, 10 dragon scales are also needed. And I am still waiting on a large diamond to hatch my dragon. So I am stuck again. Will have to work on only the pyre tent and faerie respite lines as they are all that is feasible for the near to mid-term.

Executive Chef
    I've been stuck with a few quest so feel your pain. Though most have been down to me and timings. Not waiting for drops. I suppose I'll be there soon though.

Forgot to add due to the incessant rock cropping and much needed tapping on mines in 2 days I've acquired 2 nuggets, 1 adamant and 1 Mithril. My last rock cropping of 20 chops produced no Sunstones whatsoever
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-13-14 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Addition

I have a mithril dragon, so I have a nice steady supply of mithril, which is really nice. I buy gems once every few months to purchase gem-exclusive things to make the game easier.

-Wizard Schools (Really, a must have)
    -Mermaid Pond (SOOO awesome. Super useful)
    -Mithril Dragon (As I said before, I love my mithril dragon)
    -Maple Tree (A pretty new addition to my Kingdom, gives a pretty steady supply of Sap)
    -Colored Hedge (Provides me with lots of different colored petals)
    -Living Tree (Just bought this today, and I LOVE IT. Living wood is so hard to get, now it's a lot easier.)
    -Fish Market (Also just bought this one today, and I think it will come in handy for butterfish and catfish)
    -Glimmerdust Trove (Have four of these, and Glimmerdust is now more plentiful than stone or wood!!!)
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Rhino Keeper
    No worries, they just turned up the chances of getting the lg. diamond...I waited 2weeks for it...but just got TWO in the last 24 hours....awesome! And luck is with me, I got the 4th shard too! But I'm waiting to make the diamond glass till after the event...I need those forges and workshops

I didn't think I could raise the dragon in these last steps in time to be useful for the event. Everything is on hold...except for chopping rocks

Possibly the designers meant for Sabrina,the fairey respite and g. Gate 1 to be finished before getting the dragon.
    Then on to g. Gate 2&3 , then Greselda

Don't worry....You'll get your dragon soon and possibly the last shard to forge new stuff too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    No worries, they just turned up the chances of getting the lg. diamond...I waited 2weeks for it...but just got TWO in the last 24 hours....awesome! And luck is with me, I got the 4th shard too! But I'm waiting to make the diamond glass till after the event...I need those forges and workshops

I didn't think I could raise the dragon in these last steps in time to be useful for the event. Everything is on hold...except for chopping rocks

Possibly the designers meant for Sabrina,the fairey respite and g. Gate 1 to be finished before getting the dragon.
    Then on to g. Gate 2&3 , then Greselda

Don't worry....You'll get your dragon soon and possibly the last shard to forge new stuff too
    I got the fourth shard last week but decided today to pay the jewels and silver for some reason silver takes only 2 days max to max out once emptied of stock, jewels take about 4 days. So decided paying the 50 jewels and silver ore was worth it as it wouldn't take long to max out again. Got a second forge too to make use of new alchemy to help make sunstones. Making more an hour at the moment than I am getting from rocks! Crazy!
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 08-13-14 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Typos, and grammar.