Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1162

Thread: Dragon tournament Avenging dragon- 8-12-14 (IOS)

  1. #11
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,261
    1. Marshmallow 9 > Fireflash 1 b+bm

    To me it shouldn't have taken 3 hits, one of which was a critical hit, to take out a level 1 dragon lol.

  2. #12
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    282
    Rd 1 fireflash (1) defeated by black swan (10) B+++

  3. #13
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,268
    Rd 1) Fire Flash 1 < Lightning 10 B

    Glad to have another tournament instead of the daily battles. Good luck everyone!

  4. #14
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmalena View Post
    Just lost Black Knight and Ninja to the baby Olympus in round three!! Finally took him with good ol' Infinity.
    Does anyone have any idea Of what strengths or weaknesses Olympus type dragons have?

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Du gamla du fria
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    1. Marshmallow 9 > Fireflash 1 b+bm

    To me it shouldn't have taken 3 hits, one of which was a critical hit, to take out a level 1 dragon lol.
    Now now - DS tournaments aren't the right place to come looking for common sense or logic!

  6. #16
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,654
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    1. Marshmallow 9 > Fireflash 1 b+bm

    To me it shouldn't have taken 3 hits, one of which was a critical hit, to take out a level 1 dragon lol.
    Don't marshmellows melt with fire??? Maybe he started sagging a bit and ended up smothering that fire out!

  7. #17
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Now now - DS tournaments aren't the right place to come looking for common sense or logic!
    Ah true. Silly me. Lost my head for a second expecting rational things to happen.

  8. #18
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Don't marshmellows melt with fire??? Maybe he started sagging a bit and ended up smothering that fire out!
    HA! Perhaps. lol

  9. #19
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Does anyone have any idea Of what strengths or weaknesses Olympus type dragons have?
    Good question. This one may be trial and error battles to see what dragons work.

  10. #20
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Du gamla du fria
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Rd 1) Fire Flash 1 < Lightning 10 B

    Glad to have another tournament instead of the daily battles. Good luck everyone!
    I much prefer battles outside of tourneys (well ofc i wouldn't battle outside tourneys at all if not for the crafting bits dropping) even if it means fighting level 10-14 opponents only - the randomness in active tournaments is just too silly too often.

    This one luckily started off good, with Black Knight 10 wiping out Fireflash 1 in a most logical way!

Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •