Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1162

Thread: Dragon tournament Avenging dragon- 8-12-14 (IOS)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomerztribe View Post
    Tried baby winter hoping it'll work but after he didnt inflict a critical hit on its first 2 hits, i decided to click the ultimate button.bye my hard-earned 30 golds.sigh....
    Sometimes that is the best option ... I did it on EK .. getting to the point where I should do it on Helios but just interested to see how long I take to get him down

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    You too hun im with you now!! Its gna be tough we can do this lip!!
    Good luck you 2 .. i tried celestial .. no luck - mercury going again in 20 mins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    I'l going carry on playing and not use ultimate for round 30 Avenging till it finish and if i dont win it..

that would be my sign to delete this game and dont play anymore..

its getting ridiculous now spent 24 hours battling with it.. while others all done and finish by now..
    yup I totally agree. I feel like that with Helios. At least you only have 10-15% chance to get him down .. I have a 35% chance and it isnt happening .. makes me feel a little frustrated so you must be absolutely seething !

why dont you have a break .. heal some dragons and leave it a bit .. might get better when you get back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    Ahhh dont do that hun...im with you now lost soccer and aether....upto now! Dont delete the game! If you dont get it well...well done for trying!! Thats the way im looking at it...i would of finshed by now and a few others on here!! Keep going ull do it
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Good luck you 2 .. i tried celestial .. no luck - mercury going again in 20 mins
    Fingers crossed hun hope you get him down i want a helios hahaha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    yup I totally agree. I feel like that with Helios. At least you only have 10-15% chance to get him down .. I have a 35% chance and it isnt happening .. makes me feel a little frustrated so you must be absolutely seething !

why dont you have a break .. heal some dragons and leave it a bit .. might get better when you get back
    Just got back from a day out with my kiddos. Sorry to hear so many of you are struggling. You were all so encouraging to me during my first two tourneys when I battled forever on dragons that I never could get past. That encouragement kept me positive and I know you can all do it. I fully realize that I got very lucky this time around and I know that the luck can turn any time for everyone else, so keep battling

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kklben View Post
    Just got back from a day out with my kiddos. Sorry to hear so many of you are struggling. You were all so encouraging to me during my first two tourneys when I battled forever on dragons that I never could get past. That encouragement kept me positive and I know you can all do it. I fully realize that I got very lucky this time around and I know that the luck can turn any time for everyone else, so keep battling
    Well said hun

Executive Chef
    Avenging beats my quetzal ugh!! Its gna be tough and very very close for time id say this time round!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    I'l going carry on playing and not use ultimate for round 30 Avenging till it finish and if i dont win it..

that would be my sign to delete this game and dont play anymore..

its getting ridiculous now spent 24 hours battling with it.. while others all done and finish by now..
    I think many of us are right there with you in that thinking. You will get it! I've been stuck on 30 all day, but with 2 days left I think I will get it. I'm not as frustrated this tournament as last one though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    OMG!!!! The final round was terrible for me I had lost about 30 battles but thank God I won 💃💃

Round 30 Avenging < lvl6 soccer 😍😍😍
    Yay!!! I am soo happy
    A well deserved win. Happy dance for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2006 View Post
    lost so many dragons at below combats, here are my winning dragons
    lvl 25. Immortal < peacock 10 Bb
    lvl 26: Dionysus < Crusader 10 Bbb
    lvl 27: Aphrodite < Olympus 7 bMb ...lost so many dragons
    lvl 28: dark angel < mercury 10 bmb
    lvl 29: black diamond < fresh Quetzal 10 bMb ....lost so many: angel, diamond, 2 crusaders, 2 quetzals,
    lvl 30: Avenging < Quetzal 10 bMb

good luck everyone!!!!
    Great job! Congrats!!