Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1162

Thread: Dragon tournament Avenging dragon- 8-12-14 (IOS)

Rhino Keeper
    Sped up a few rounds and still no luck lost hypnotic , tusker, light, infinity, fuzzy and gold

Farm Supplier

I'm done !!!

Quote Originally Posted by laraelyn View Post
    Sped up a few rounds and still no luck lost hypnotic , tusker, light, infinity, fuzzy and gold
    I'm stuck in round 24 almost all day use gold to ultimate Gold Dragon loss two day trying to beat him because don't have a lots of gold but this Helios he beat up Angel Fire, Guardian, etc don't want to quit but I don't know what Dragon can use to beat up that mean Helios😢 so ... Good luck if you still fighting🍀🏆

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    I'm stuck in round 24 almost all day use gold to ultimate Gold Dragon loss two day trying to beat him because don't have a lots of gold but this Helios he beat up Angel Fire, Guardian, etc don't want to quit but I don't know what Dragon can use to beat up that mean Helios�� so ... Good luck if you still fighting����
    Goody I to you also I am still fighting dark angel down to 6 hours left might have to speed up a few rounds and throw in the baby brigade

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    I'm stuck in round 24 almost all day use gold to ultimate Gold Dragon loss two day trying to beat him because don't have a lots of gold but this Helios he beat up Angel Fire, Guardian, etc don't want to quit but I don't know what Dragon can use to beat up that mean Helios so ... Good luck if you still fighting
    Good luck I to you also I am still fighting dark angel down to 6 hours left might have to speed up a few rounds and throw in the baby brigade my diamonds are not working

Executive Chef
    If anyone is stuck or giving up you have my baby account for company. Immortal has been unbeatable for a day and half, I only have dragons with 10 percent chance and very little gold so saving it for another time.

Daughter's game was second to finish (Gold beat Avenging) and second account is still fighting Avenging preparing to ultimate.

Rhino Keeper
    It was tough bringing down Avenging. I had him defeated with my Teddy1. I do hope all get pass this tourney. Congrats to all winners and Good Luck to players who are still battling.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    It was tough bringing down Avenging. I had him defeated with my Teddy1. I do hope all get pass this tourney. Congrats to all winners and Good Luck to players who are still battling.
    Congratulations I just beat black angel with angel and then lost her to black diamond with just 2 rounds left to go I think it will be just fine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    A lot of people have had a hard time bzoo I am still on r25 ! Just keep at it .. throw babies at it - I am sure you will do it .. good luck
    Thank you trauma good luck to you too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    still stuck

both daughters are now in bed as its midnight ... i am going to try another couple of times

How about you ?
    Sorry to hear you guys are having it tough. I am glad my kids play another dragon game that actually wants you to succeed, we all have great fun over it.

Executive Chef
    Good Luck Dragon Slayers !
    I know some rounds are impossible, n suddenly an odd Dragon may just work !
    Pretty random at times.