Thread: Tips disappeared

Farm Supplier

Tips disappeared

I haven't been collecting my tips because I've been having signal issues so I can't connect to the game, but I just logged in and all my tables are clear..... Is there a time span that tips will stay until the tables automatically clear???
    Add me if you're a frequent tipper. I return tips. ID is Swansoda

Rhino Keeper
    Tips should not disappear due to inactivity. Your Social Rating may have gone down if you were not playing the game and tipping other players. Other players may have seen that you were not tipping back and may not have provided tips to you during this inactivity. If you see any notifications on your news feed about being tipped, these may just be older notifications of tips you have already collected. Does this explanation help? Please let us know.

Farm Supplier
    No that does not help..... I said I have not been collecting my tips and when I logged in the tables were clear, which means I never tapped on tables that had tips on them. All my tables were full the previous day that I logged in.

Rhino Keeper
    Please write a ticket to support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID name, name of the game, and situation so a Support Agent can look into this.

Grand Emperor
    Tips will disappear after awhile if not collected. Its about two or three weeks, never really counted. I don't always collect my tips either and eventually one day all my tables will be cleared. Happens whether you're playing or not. I have had neighbors who quit but people still leave tips and eventually the tips will clear.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Tips will disappear after awhile if not collected. Its about two or three weeks, never really counted. I don't always collect my tips either and eventually one day all my tables will be cleared. Happens whether you're playing or not. I have had neighbors who quit but people still leave tips and eventually the tips will clear.
    Well that sucks. These games seem to keep having issues.