Thread: Water garden help please!

Rhino Keeper

Water garden help please!

I was thrilled to finally be able to expand to the water garden! I repaired the drier and achieved ten plots. However, I just harvested first six plots of rice to see that the silo is only credited with six rice, not the double, 12, as the advert logo indicates--that like other crops they're doubled. Further, I converted two prior rice plants that I had in the drier. None of my production machines (I'd assume the kitchen) offers the option for converting to cooked white rice in the metal bowl. I've force closed; I've updated (for treehouse game), and nothing changes.
    Any suggestions, moderator or other players? Just when I was feeling slightly positive about TL (after losing more gems in the mine), this pretty much undoes that! Help please.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    I was thrilled to finally be able to expand to the water garden! I repaired the drier and achieved ten plots. However, I just harvested first six plots of rice to see that the silo is only credited with six rice, not the double, 12, as the advert logo indicates--that like other crops they're doubled. Further, I converted two prior rice plants that I had in the drier. None of my production machines (I'd assume the kitchen) offers the option for converting to cooked white rice in the metal bowl. I've force closed; I've updated (for treehouse game), and nothing changes.
    Any suggestions, moderator or other players? Just when I was feeling slightly positive about TL (after losing more gems in the mine), this pretty much undoes that! Help please.
    Rice in bowl is cooked in the sushi shop (175000 yellow coins), it takes 1,5h

Both wet rice and dried are stored in the silo

Wet weed and dried are stored in the silo

You can fry 2xdried weeds in the frier (2h) - the result is stored in the barn

In the bakery you can make a green cake with 2 dried rice (silo stored) and a fried weed (barn stored) and these cakes (2,5h) are stored in the barn. Their maximum price is 399 and it's the item I cook most

So your game is working fine, sell some crops in the shop...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!