Thread: Allow war challenges

Allow war challenges

Everyone is on about the game getting boring. I don't think it is at all. One thing that would add to the fun tho is if it was easier to challenge specific teams to war, and actually be able to match with them.
    It is possible, but takes work. If there was an in game option for it, that would be great.
    Be like the "join" button under alliance tab, but "challenge". Then allow the other team to accept or decline.
    Would really add spice to an already awesome game.

Hmmmmm....ok....but I think if there was more open discussion about the game, the developers might find incentive to update? I can't understand the lack of player input here. It's a great game and those that love it should add their suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraracatdemon View Post
    Hmmmmm....ok....but I think if there was more open discussion about the game, the developers might find incentive to update? I can't understand the lack of player input here. It's a great game and those that love it should add their suggestions
    The lack of player input is because they are no longer supporting this game. Our posts no longer get replies from FM. Once players stop buying gems this game will be history. Shame on FM