Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fireflash Dragon - Limited Time Value Pack - 2014 Aug 8

Executive Chef

Fireflash Dragon - Limited Time Value Pack - 2014 Aug 8

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    My hubby got this value pack...he is level 20-something. I got one for a Nova dragon.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    I got the value pack with a Nova dragon as well.

Fashion Designer
    Nova too..

It is interesting how TL sends out these "value" packs to the higher level people and the value isnt there. I dont want apples and mystic maps and a decent dragon. I'd like to be shocked with something awesome like a gold dragon or a diamond again.

That or make the price lower to entice. At 15 bucks I dont see value in these combos personally.

Executive Chef
    I have Nova also, but all my lower level accnts have Fireflash

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Nova too..

It is interesting how TL sends out these "value" packs to the higher level people and the value isnt there. I dont want apples and mystic maps and a decent dragon. I'd like to be shocked with something awesome like a gold dragon or a diamond again.

That or make the price lower to entice. At 15 bucks I dont see value in these combos personally.
    -- agreed... no value for higher level players. While Fireflash is only $5 for lower levels... kind of unfair
    Last edited by sehana; 08-08-14 at 08:08 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Nova too..

I agree as well.

Executive Chef
    No and va

Rhino Keeper
    Wow my value pack is 19.99 for nova plus maps.

Executive Chef
    Nova as well.
    I don't understand why they offer maps and/or coins to higher level players. I haven't needed maps in so long!!! And I have over 300 Million in coins...
    And I always have the Dragons they offer!
    Offer GOLD and/or FOOD with a Dragon I don't have!!
    How about a mix & match sale, where we choose one from columns A, B, & C? Give us a choice of Dragons AND items to go with it. Along with gold, you could offer food, Arena Dragon crafting parts and World Event items, in addition to the regular maps and coins. That way everyone could find something they want...
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Nova as well.
    I don't understand why they offer maps and/or coins to higher level players. I haven't needed maps in so long!!! And I have over 300 Million in coins...
    And I always have the Dragons they offer!
    Offer GOLD and/or FOOD with a Dragon I don't have!!
    How about a mix & match sale, where we choose one from columns A, B, & C? Give us a choice of Dragons AND items to go with it. Along with gold, you could offer food, Arena Dragon crafting parts and World Event items, in addition to the regular maps and coins. That way everyone could find something they want...
    I really like this idea! +1 vote

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast