Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Volcamel - Aug 08, 2014

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I must have one since there's no other fire and rock with 14 hrs. Yay!!
    Congrats!!!

Executive Chef
    Is the breeding time 14 hours too? I've bred Armodillo after Armadillo and breeding and hatching has always been 12 hours now suddenly pony and rhino are going to take 14 hours. Any ideas helpful.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Is the breeding time 14 hours too? I've bred Armodillo after Armadillo and breeding and hatching has always been 12 hours now suddenly pony and rhino are going to take 14 hours. Any ideas helpful.
    Yes, 14 hours.

Executive Chef
    Thanks. Looks like I've got a Volcamol! Tell ya. Almost gave up. After 10 Armadillos! Now to try for what I was aiming for a Rampage or Magmacore!

I got one with a level 5 Rampage and a level 4 armordillo.

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody noticed whether TL has a particular day of the week or time of the day for introducing new creatures? We've only had 3 additions since General Release but...

...The Volcamel & Jackalope are nice entries, I guess. At least, they are not commons. I haven't tried to breed either one because the very idea of pairing any two creatures for Earth-Nature, Earth-Fire or Nature-Fire offspring gives me Plantlers-Armordillo-Ferret nightmares. Emerald Dragon? Christmas in August! I breed one whenever I accumulate 45 gems, which takes a while. ...

...So yeah, please post if you have any clue when the next arrival will be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    Has anybody noticed whether TL has a particular day of the week or time of the day for introducing new creatures? We've only had 3 additions since General Release but...

...The Volcamel & Jackalope are nice entries, I guess. At least, they are not commons. I haven't tried to breed either one because the very idea of pairing any two creatures for Earth-Nature, Earth-Fire or Nature-Fire offspring gives me Plantlers-Armordillo-Ferret nightmares. Emerald Dragon? Christmas in August! I breed one whenever I accumulate 45 gems, which takes a while. ...

...So yeah, please post if you have any clue when the next arrival will be.
    From what I'm noticing. Forest updates are on Fridays... so far.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    I got it

Fashion Designer
    I will finally have mine tomorrow, again after so many armordillos, i got it with pyro pony and rock rhino. Looks like those simple combinations work better for me, everytime i try to breed more then two elements i get common animals.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast