Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Nightlight Dragon - Aug 08, 2014 - iOS Battle and Craft(expired)

Host(ess)

Help battle Troll Dragon

Battling Troll Dragon Lv 14 for days. Need suggestions. It is Black and Green. Tried Diamond, Immortal, Rainbow, Black Swan, Mythic all Epic level but still can not beat it. I checked past tourney and battle posts and searched form but can't find a clue. Help from Arena pros is appreciated. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    Battling Troll Dragon Lv 14 for days. Need suggestions. It is Black and Green. Tried Diamond, Immortal, Rainbow, Black Swan, Mythic all Epic level but still can not beat it. I checked past tourney and battle posts and searched form but can't find a clue. Help from Arena pros is appreciated. Thanks
    Red & white - laserlight, tusker, goodwitch, independence
    Red, white, green - if you have retired Xmas
    Mythic & white oracle
    Red & green - forest fire, landworm, snowman, elements

Mythic, cosmic, and Dino rarest like eclipse and rex are only strong to one color, so not quite as good as something strong to both colors

Use anything level 7-8 and up if you have, doesn't have to be epic good luck!
    Last edited by sapphirecross; 08-21-14 at 02:40 AM.

Host(ess)
    [QUOTE=sapphirecross;952900]Red & white - laserlight, tusker, goodwitch, independence
    Red, white, green - if you have retired Xmas
    Mythic & white oracle
    Red & green - forest fire, landworm, snowman, elements

Mythic, cosmic, and Dino rarest like eclipse and rex are only strong to one color, so not quite as good as something strong to both
    Sapphire- Thank you! I beat Troll with Landworm epic. bmb . What a relief after so many tries..

Fashion Designer

Battle Arena

Hi all,

I thought i'd ask for your help. I finished the 2day flash tournament, my first ever, i was unsucessful before because i do not have any really good dragons apparently, but now i have Guardian

I am currently stuck for over a day with Helios dragon, i remember beating him in the flash tournament with Ares at the second try and now i have had a go at least 15 times, i have tried Epic Guardian, Ares (level 8), Celestial (level 7), Virtue (level 6) but nothing, i wonder if i ever will be able to get past him, or will i be stuck and wont advance anymore, im trying to collect the orbs.

Any help is greatly appreciated. =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Hi all,

I thought i'd ask for your help. I finished the 2day flash tournament, my first ever, i was unsucessful before because i do not have any really good dragons apparently, but now i have Guardian

I am currently stuck for over a day with Helios dragon, i remember beating him in the flash tournament with Ares at the second try and now i have had a go at least 15 times, i have tried Epic Guardian, Ares (level 8), Celestial (level 7), Virtue (level 6) but nothing, i wonder if i ever will be able to get past him, or will i be stuck and wont advance anymore, im trying to collect the orbs.

Diamond is your best choice for Helios, keep rehealing it and trying again.

If you don't have a diamond then try a pink/white - super rare if you have it. Or a pink or a white.

Do bear in mind that the next tournament will start in about 24 hours time so your priority should be to heal all dragons in time. I would suggest you don't battle until you have healed them all. If you really do want to battle in the meantime then use babies that you don't need so you can either sell them after or reheal at a later date.

Fire/forest babies take seconds to hatch if you have a spare nest. Always have a few babies ready for a tournament when you are out of good dragons to use and you are waiting for the spa.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Great idea, i'll be healing my dragons, i didnt know next tournament starts soon. Sounds good to me, i have no diamonds, and my only champ is Guardian, i do have virtue, so i'll try breeding it with light to see if i come up with something good
    Thanks for the response

Executive Chef
    I am almost there to get this beauty 😍😍😍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post

Do bear in mind that the next tournament will start in about 24 hours time so your priority should be to heal all dragons in time. I would suggest you don't battle until you have healed them all. If you really do want to battle in the meantime then use babies that you don't need so you can either sell them after or reheal at a later date.

Fire/forest babies take seconds to hatch if you have a spare nest. Always have a few babies ready for a tournament when you are out of good dragons to use and you are waiting for the spa.
    I didn't know that another tournament starts so soon.
    Good idea about healing the sick dragons. I have been doing that because I was fighting with a peacock (14) for two days. Just beat him now with Water (1). Good to have some spare babies. I also beat Helios during flash tournament using Fire (1).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    Hi all,

I have always use Diamond or its hybrids to battle diamonds / hybrids.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I have always use Diamond or its hybrids to battle diamonds / hybrids.

yeah but i dont have any of those

i finally beat it with Water1

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast