Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need more land

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, decors have become pretty much useless, I won't buy them even when I have over 1 billion coins, which in turn, makes coins useless as well because there's nothing spend it on!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef

Dumping habitats now

So, if I'm to hatch another dragon, somethings gotta give. Looking at throwing either Dino, royal or tropic into my stable & selling the habitat to add one that can hold more then just that one dragon. I'm thinking I might use royal over the other two at some point. I would like to get that chess guy someday! It's been forever since I've bred any of them, can't really remember using any of them. So many new dragons all the time, never had time to try and breed all the relatives to any of them.Guess it's a coin toss.
    This is probably the last effort I'm making to juggle this mess till relief shows up. If it can't be left in storage I dont need to bother.

Nightclub Owner
    I actually did that before for my Dino and Royal, didn't see the need for a habitat to hold only 1 dragon.

I may give up a few more, like Mythic and Passion, just to make space, it's really the logical thing to do when certain habitats only holds a dragon type that the game doesn't have many of.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I actually did that before for my Dino and Royal, didn't see the need for a habitat to hold only 1 dragon.

I may give up a few more, like Mythic and Passion, just to make space, it's really the logical thing to do when certain habitats only holds a dragon type that the game doesn't have many of.
    Passion has been a great fighter for me with high level champs. In some situations it rates higher than champs and some diamond types.

Executive Chef
    Yes, my passion is a good one. He's also In a habitat with 2 other dragons. That habitat is staying put....Dino's done however...

Executive Chef
    I have strategy for it so it will be more easy for my island thou
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    This is a heartbreaking thread, I feel your frustration! I haven't a single space anywhere, filled up Tropical, Dino, Royal habitats. What to do? Down to 5 enchanted farms! Traded away 10 commons (bye bye love) I upgrade habitats when there's a sale but can't afford 500 gold for just 1 more slot, gotta pay rent out here in the real world too...
    Please bring in those new expansions soon!

Executive Chef
    I have all my Dino, Tropic and Stone Dragons in Stables. Still out of room. I can't buy anymore 4 habitat ones, until they come out with them for Fairytale, Metal, and all the ones in stables. Even then, I don't have any room left for habitats. I have one nest unoccupied at the moment, the other 3 have homeless Dragons on them. I'm stuck, again. Hope the change comes soon!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Passion has been a great fighter for me with high level champs. In some situations it rates higher than champs and some diamond types.
    I don't need it to battle because I have over 30 Champions
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have all my Dino, Tropic and Stone Dragons in Stables. Still out of room. I can't buy anymore 4 habitat ones, until they come out with them for Fairytale, Metal, and all the ones in stables. Even then, I don't have any room left for habitats. I have one nest unoccupied at the moment, the other 3 have homeless Dragons on them. I'm stuck, again. Hope the change comes soon!
    Hi Annie et al. I feel your pain. I have sold my Passion, FairyTale & Dino habitats as well. I don't have another move. There are 25/25 dragons in my Stable and I had to sell Dark Angel to make room for the new Flower Power dragon. I feel the tremble of a uprising underfoot!

Thanks everyone for your posts in support of more land and habitats.

Regards, Deb Hutchinson
    50ShadesRetired Isle
    498/502 in Album (25 of these in Stable)
    51 unique dragon eggs in Storage

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast