Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need more land

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Come TL ..... Give us more habitats space for the long term players .... THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE ELSE and we don't want to lose them because they have so many dragons in storage and can't expand ........ Please hear us and give more space to them,even if we have to reach L150 before we can activate more expanded habitats space ... Please....
    Agreed, there's really no point of having 3 to 4 new dragons being introduced every week when most of the older players don't have room for them
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Running out of space

Hi. What Will happen when we run out of space. I have almost no decoration and all land incl. "mine land" filled up with dragons/habitats. Will we really have to start selling our hard earned dragon at some point, or will you guys figure out a way to solve this. Cause I have played this game almost since it came out - also spent quite a lot of gold over the last 3 years. It is such a great fun game - but - if habitats and new dragons keep coming - and no more land - then at one point we will have to sell dragons to make space - getting nervous here :S

New Resident
    same here... need more room

Executive Chef
    I think it's about time for more land mining. I've been stuck not being able to get any mining stones forever now. That was my supplemental food source and I haven't been able to use it in a couple of months, plus I need more space to put habitats for my dragons.

Executive Chef
    S8, please provide space for more habitats before you have events that REQUIRE you to hatch and level a Dragon! What about all the players who have run out of space, and been asking for months for more land? Many of us have Dragons in storage, because we are out of room, even after converting to 4 Dragon Habitats. Those of us with this problem will continue to buy 4 Dragon habitats, even if we get more land! We have to, to hold all the Dragons being released. I made the mistake of purchasing decorative 3 Dragon habitats for gold, and will never do that again. I am pretty much required to buy the largest ones available, at the rate the a Dragons are released, and the amount of space available! I have already sold my Boost Buildings, stored all of my decorations, and stuffed habitats into every available space on my islands.
    Please make a change soon. Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    S8, please provide space for more habitats before you have events that REQUIRE you to hatch and level a Dragon! What about all the players who have run out of space, and been asking for months for more land? Many of us have Dragons in storage, because we are out of room, even after converting to 4 Dragon Habitats. Those of us with this problem will continue to buy 4 Dragon habitats, even if we get more land! We have to, to hold all the Dragons being released. I made the mistake of purchasing decorative 3 Dragon habitats for gold, and will never do that again. I am pretty much required to buy the largest ones available, at the rate the a Dragons are released, and the amount of space available! I have already sold my Boost Buildings, stored all of my decorations, and stuffed habitats into every available space on my islands.
    Please make a change soon. Thank you, Annie
    Agreed! They should have realized the problem much earlier as I'm not the only one who ran out of space and had to keep all my new dragons in storage.

What I cannot stand, however, is the constantly introducing new dragons as I've stated in my previous post, there are 3 to 4, sometimes even more new dragons introduced every week! Space is bound to run out sooner or later when they are making so many dragons!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    I suspect the crashing experienced by long time players is related to the amount memory it takes, especially to animate all those dragons. We may be limited in size because of this. I also suspect this is why they have tried to decrease our ability to zoom out. Is it worth it to get more land and more habitats if we can't load or keep open the game? What if it works for only those with a newer phone? I don't know if this is the case, but I do think it is probably at least part of the problem.

I am nearly out of space too and don't want to quit the game, but I wonder if we are running up against a limiting factor that is not easily fixed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I suspect the crashing experienced by long time players is related to the amount memory it takes, especially to animate all those dragons. We may be limited in size because of this. I also suspect this is why they have tried to decrease our ability to zoom out. Is it worth it to get more land and more habitats if we can't load or keep open the game? What if it works for only those with a newer phone? I don't know if this is the case, but I do think it is probably at least part of the problem.

I am nearly out of space too and don't want to quit the game, but I wonder if we are running up against a limiting factor that is not easily fixed.
    I play mostly on IOS and I have never experienced a game crash. However, I have tried to play the game on my Android phones and those actually experience game crashes very often.

So instead of the app's problem, maybe it has to do with the hardware that we play it on. I'm only assuming this because of my own experience, but maybe it's different for others.

One thing's certain though, while it's fine on my own island, I do experience a huge slowdown when I visit neighbors' islands that are also crowded with lots of dragons, so there is some problem with having too many dragons, the problem is just less annoying since it doesn't crash when I play on IOS.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I play mostly on IOS and I have never experienced a game crash. However, I have tried to play the game on my Android phones and those actually experience game crashes very often.

So instead of the app's problem, maybe it has to do with the hardware that we play it on. I'm only assuming this because of my own experience, but maybe it's different for others.

One thing's certain though, while it's fine on my own island, I do experience a huge slowdown when I visit neighbors' islands that are also crowded with lots of dragons, so there is some problem with having too many dragons, the problem is just less annoying since it doesn't crash when I play on IOS.
    Interesting. My iphone 5s crashes multiple times a day. While I am almost full and am fully expanded, I don't have as many dragons as you (~330 unique). I wonder why you never crash and I do. Maybe it also has to do with the quality of our internet connection. My provider claims to give me the most reliable service, but my wifi connection can be spotty. Maybe my crashes are related to wifi dropping out.

Maybe it is hardware plus internet connection stability that causes problems for some. I can understand why they wouldn't put out expansions if it caused a lot more crashes for more people. There would be more complaints than they already have about the game.

It must be hard for them to do enough to entertain long time players and not overwhelm or piss off new players with complicated tasks they don't have the resources for yet. I am guessing that while long time players complain, we are less likely to leave the game than new players. From a profit perspective, it probably pencils out to allow us to be more annoyed than new players.

Banned
    TL is more interested in newer players with out this issue. They don't listen to us and when they do listen they move slower than a turtle to fix it.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast