Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need more land

Banned
    Please add alot more land

Really need more land again. I am still accumilating dynamite for the mine but my mine is boarded up.

Executive Chef
    Another World Event where everything goes directly into storage. All players should be able to participate in world events! it is no fun having to keep your Dragons in storage! Please take some of the many suggestions made by players, and fix the game. If we can't play normally, it's broken, and it's been "Broken" for a long time. I have ~500 Dragons, and the ones that can go into storage are going to just stay there until something changes. Why should I be punished for being a long term player, and a good customer, who has a lot of Dragons? Please fix our game! we need more land, less limits on habitats, and space to decorate. Thank you. Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Thumbs down Endless new dragons but no more space

Really what is the sense of great new dragons, when we are forced to trade other loved ones because the place on the island is much too short for about 10 new dragons every month, hello??

When completed every land part with maps, there's only remaining mining. But even this ends some day. There is no space for new dragons.

What's the use of many nice decoration when we aren't able to put them because all the space has to be only full with habitats, otherwise we must sell great dragons???

Only with every dragon tales event there are even four new dragons. Every week about 2 new dragons are released.

WHERE TO PUT THEM ALL???

And yes, I have many beautiful dragons double, but I don't want to sell a nice super rare one only because of the permanent place problem.

Ok I know now why, because of the gaming performance.

As far as good. But then PLEASE don't release endless new dragons when we any way aren't able to put them ok!
    Slow down this endless releasing one new dragon after the other, sometimes 3 new dragons in one week are released or in dragon tales events even 4 dragons PLUS normal new dragons, so it's about 5-6 a week, do you realize something??

Slow down your new-dragons-tempo as long as you're not able to give us more space and this problem is solved!

Rhino Keeper

Land expansion

We all love this game and been playing for years, however we have ran out of space. Let's continue in the fun and let's receive more space.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, that's probably why most of my old neighbors left the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Come TL ..... Give us more habitats space for the long term players .... THESE PEOPLE HELP EVERYONE ELSE and we don't want to lose them because they have so many dragons in storage and can't expand ........ Please hear us and give more space to them,even if we have to reach L150 before we can activate more expanded habitats space ... Please....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

The Honorable Panda
    Off topic posts have been removed ( discussing other games, and moderator actions).

Same Topic threads have been merged.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Frustrated and Burn out thread
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast