Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Really need more land

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    with 500 gold ?
    I buy my gold on sale. That helps a lot plus I started buying 4-dragon habitats from the very start. At times I have bought 4-dragon habitats on sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey what about us who cannot afford upgraded Gold habitats. I am a senior citizen and cannot buy Gold even on sale. I have run out of room. Had to move everything around again. Had to sell my Circus habitat because I could no longer get it to fit and could not put it in storage. Losing that whole set gave me four spaces; but I was so upset to let that go and I can never get it back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshayahu View Post
    Hey what about us who cannot afford upgraded Gold habitats. I am a senior citizen and cannot buy Gold even on sale. I have run out of room. Had to move everything around again. Had to sell my Circus habitat because I could no longer get it to fit and could not put it in storage. Losing that whole set gave me four spaces; but I was so upset to let that go and I can never get it back.
    TeamLava: How many more posts like this does it take to tell you that there is a problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    TeamLava: How many more posts like this does it take to tell you that there is a problem?
    They actually replied to us already, but no set date on when more land will be released
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    They actually replied to us already, but no set date on when more land will be released
    And until then, more Special World Event habitats will be sold because players don't have space!

TL should give Yeshayahu another Circus habitat, selling the habitat because of TL's fault it's just horrible.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed, would be nice if they actually do things that helps, rather than continuing introducing new dragons
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    Just posting to add my voice to let TL/S8 know: WE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED MORE LAND!!!!!!!

Seriously.

Banned
    Wtf TL? Keep pumping out dragons and no new land yet. WE NEED LAND FFS. And habitats too.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Wtf TL? Keep pumping out dragons and no new land yet. WE NEED LAND FFS. And habitats too.
    They've been doing that for quite some time now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Idk if anyone else noticed, but I had 2 extra spaces to clear. Last spot on main island and one added to top right

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast