If we can't expand the game must end.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Wow!!!! 999 awesome ������

The maximum is 999 pieces

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    No more agreement. I even cannot put any item into my island. I start trying to breed the hardest dragon for wasting time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I don't have any land left, but what am I going to do now?? I have expanded as much as possible. I've spent A LOT of money on this game, and it would be pretty lame for TL or Storm 8 to lose players and their money just because they don't add land. I want to be able to have one of nearly all dragons, but there are new dragons every week...WHERE are we going to put them??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I have been stuck at 19 expansions for as long as I can remember. This is getting ridiculous Team Lava; especially with all of these new habitats and more recently the Olympus dragons. Why you keep releasing more habitat if we have no space to put them on?! Also please make it so the mine doesn't close at max expansion. Thank you.
    I could not agree more. They are sooo losing money

Rhino Keeper

No more room!!!!

This is to mention that besides the fact that we need a habitat increase, even more than that we DESPERATELY need more room to place habitats!! I am fully expanded and have absolutely no room to fit a habitat even if a habitat increase was given ... Please give us a nice sized increase for space, bc it's not fair that our islands are filled with habitats right on top of each other and we aren't even able to enjoy decorating our island with the multitude of decorations that we have bought/earned... All they're doing is collecting dust in our storage! Please please please give us more space so we have room for our habitats

Rhino Keeper
    New event. But, no more land to put any habitat

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    This is to mention that besides the fact that we need a habitat increase, even more than that we DESPERATELY need more room to place habitats!! I am fully expanded and have absolutely no room to fit a habitat even if a habitat increase was given ... Please give us a nice sized increase for space, bc it's not fair that our islands are filled with habitats right on top of each other and we aren't even able to enjoy decorating our island with the multitude of decorations that we have bought/earned... All they're doing is collecting dust in our storage! Please please please give us more space so we have room for our habitats
    Could not have said it better myself! TL keeps pushing these community world events, and has new dragons every Tuesday and Friday, WHERE are we suppose to put them?? Seems like they are so preoccupied with making something new, instead of giving us LOYAL players some more island space. I'm sure it can't be that hard, they have created them already, it's just a matter of authorizing the space and putting out the update. What's the deal TL?!?! They never seem to address this question from anybody.

Fashion Designer
    Is TL actually listen or maybe reading our post?? I dont think so coz up to now nothing really happen?? I for one is reaching my point to stop this game and move to another one. It is really ashamed because i for one want to put all my dragons and my put all the nice decorations in my island but obviously i cant do that because there is no where to put them..i love this game too but where do we go from here TL???

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten to the point that I'm only trying for Astromancer, in part because it will take so long to get it, and because since my island is so cramped for space there's no point for trying for more Olympus dragons. It gives me something to do, in hopes that the space issue will be resolved in the meantime. I'm also starting to keep dragons in storage (tournaments, world events) in order to save space.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast