Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Really need more land

More land TL! I'm maxed & so are many others. I love the game Dragon Story, however I cannot do anything. When the events come up, I don't have any land for them. I have to put what few decorations I have displayed in storage & sell some of my dragons & their habitat!
    Other games add more islands (that need to be cleared) at a cost of coins to the players. Can this be done?
    I'm level 150. Please increase this. I've got so many coins. Can these coins be spent on habitat enlargements? (Current habitat is 3 dragons. Please make upgrades to 4, 5 & 6 dragons per habitat.)

I'm keeping more & more dragons in storage also. It's a shame. TL gets enough money for gold from all their players. Maybe they should hire better computer programmers! To UPGRADE the game!

Get with it TL! Give us room for expansion, expansion, expansion! I refuse to start a new island because my current island is maxed at 150 level & every bit of space is used for habitats. My decorations continually go into storage & any dragon that I earn or win that goes in storage, stays there.
    Help us continue to enjoy Dragon Story TL! Find a way for expansions. The mining was awesome. Perhaps add more islands to be purchased with coins. Islands that need to be cleared.
    TL, we players count on you to continue making our Dragon Story experience enjoyable, not frustrating.

On the new poll i published a story of me drinking a cup of tea with some of my mined dragons, what they told me, sounds interesting!
    UR: diamond 3- angel 4- dark angel 1-unicorn 2- gold 1- infinity 2- helios 2- mercury 9- crusader 5 - quetzal 5- icecrown 1 - icicle 1 - Snowangel 2
    favorites: LE like easter and snowman
    45 stored....to long list.

Rhino Keeper
    I have no more land to put the Tea Garden and rest all the Japanese Dragon in storage... Waiting for new land to extend...

Fashion Designer
    A lot of the issues of new land apparently pertain to being able to run the game/have the dragons be animated/etc, so maybe a decent measure would be to open another habitat, not unlike the snow area? The ability to move/store dragons in these other areas would be pretty useful. You could have a fire-themed area that housed fire dragons, a water-area that housed water dragons, etc..... Or keep them for the more rare dragons (champions, zodiac, fairytale).

That would help ease up on the congestion in the main area a bit. It would open up space there so people could display their World Event habitats and dragons, along with their decorations, which don't really fit into any of the above.

Being able to go back and forth with dragons (by, say, having the ability to put two into their main storage) would allow players to breed the dragons they wanted (i.e. Bring in a water from the water island and a diamond from the diamond island to the main island, etc. etc.), and then when they got the dragon they wanted, could take the breeding dragons back to the areas where they were originally stored.

Rhino Keeper
    I already stored more than 20 dragons and wait for new lands to put them in. Come on, it's getting less and less fun when we cannot get what dragons we want.

New Resident
    In the same boat! Totally full & nowhere to store or put new dragons.
    NEED MORE HABITATS PLEASE!

New Resident
    Also have no more habitats! How are we to fit over 300 dragons in 104 habitats! We are
    Not all made of money & cannot pay 500 gold to expand habitats!

Rhino Keeper
    Ha, Finally I expanded all the land I can do... Please release more land again

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast