Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 133

Thread: Really need more land

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So Cal, USA
    Posts
    2,546
    Why can we not play the game properly? Come on TL open up new land expansions and give us more habitats. Don't be lame!!!!!!

  2. #12
    Well they could do that. Or they could reduce the needed gold for habitat upgrades to the more appropriate 50 gold instead of the current 500.

  3. #13
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    2,018
    TL Please consider my suggestion to allow storage of Dragons and habitats.
    If we could store some of our common Dragons and habitats, we would have more room to decorate and participate in world events. Less Dragons on island means less animation problems. Less habitats out at once means more room for new habitats. I believe storage of habitats and Dragons would allow is to create fun, individual islands, with our choices of Dragons displayed in different layouts. More decorations (non-animated) would help us create our own personalized islands with less animation issues.
    This would solve the 4 main issues we currently have: no space for habitats, no habitats for new Dragons, desire to decorate, and too much animation causing performance issues.
    PLEASE, help us find a long term solution!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

  4. #14
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Fibrinogen View Post
    Well they could do that. Or they could reduce the needed gold for habitat upgrades to the more appropriate 50 gold instead of the current 500.
    Sounds a good idea. But, I don't think TL will do so.

  5. #15
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    130
    I have been stuck at 19 expansions for as long as I can remember. This is getting ridiculous Team Lava; especially with all of these new habitats and more recently the Olympus dragons. Why you keep releasing more habitat if we have no space to put them on?! Also please make it so the mine doesn't close at max expansion. Thank you.

  6. #16
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I have been stuck at 19 expansions for as long as I can remember. This is getting ridiculous Team Lava; especially with all of these new habitats and more recently the Olympus dragons. Why you keep releasing more habitat if we have no space to put them on?! Also please make it so the mine doesn't close at max expansion. Thank you.
    Same here I am also stuck on 19th expansion don't want my mine to close so I am collecting pieces for next expansions I am currently having 300 pieces since the 20th expansion only need 148 😍😍

  7. #17
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Same here I am also stuck on 19th expansion don't want my mine to close so I am collecting pieces for next expansions I am currently having 300 pieces since the 20th expansion only need 148 ����
    the same with you but I alr have 999 pieces

  8. #18
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    the same with you but I alr have 999 pieces
    Wow!!!! 999 awesome 👍👍👍

  9. #19
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    711
    So that last expansion is the 20th expansion (3,690,000 coins and 148 parts) and after that there is no more (for now)?

  10. #20
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,865
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    So that last expansion is the 20th expansion (3,690,000 coins and 148 parts) and after that there is no more (for now)?
    Yes, that has already been said, I guess in the mining thread (?) I don't remember.
    When you expand for the last time (20th expansion) in the mining islands, there's no more, with that, the right side of the mine, closes.

    When, and if TL adds more land in the mining isles, the right side of the mine will open again and the floating expand rock will show again

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •