Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

Thread: Really need more land

  1. #1
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The fifth galaxy
    Posts
    1,212

    More Habitats??? How about some more space?

    Ok i will make this short and sweet. I have been playing this game sine it was released and while i don't agree with the argument of more habitats i understand it. But with all the increases we have had over the past year am i the only one who needs more space. There is no room to decorate, ever habitat is on top of each other it's crazy. I will take some new *real-estate* over the next increase. Just my billion dollar opinion.

  2. #2
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    126
    I agree with you, every week I have to store decorations to make room for yet another new habitat... My last expansion was months ago... However, PonyRoar said something big is coming "calm before the storm", hopefully that will address this ever expanding problem.

  3. #3
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    107

    Really need more land

    I love to decorate my island, not only put the habitats. I'd already expend all the mining land, but still not enough to add more habitats in my island. Please provide us more challenge to expend more land, thanks.

  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    136
    We all need this. Apparently they've ran into a major problem, that's why they've been having trouble with the habitat limit and the island expansion, at least that's what a lot of people on this forum are saying. It stinks for all of us, let's hope there able to figure it out.

  5. #5
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    107
    They release new dragons too fast. But, there is no any other way to get more land.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    So Cal, USA
    Posts
    2,546
    Yeah I have placed many things back into storage so I have room. The next step is getting rid of the decor that allows for you to get more coins from the different habitats. Other than that.... TL needs to do something quick or people will move on to other games that work better.

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Yeah I have placed many things back into storage so I have room. The next step is getting rid of the decor that allows for you to get more coins from the different habitats. Other than that.... TL needs to do something quick or people will move on to other games that work better.
    You are right. I don't want to place only habitats in my island. But, there is no choice to avoid this situation. Maybe I will leave the game if there is still no any other way to get more land when I get rid of the place.

  8. #8
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    128
    TL, as the people above have stated, this is a big problem. I have been playing for a year. I'm a level 150, and I'm out of space. I'm completely expanded (including the mining islands). It's nice that you increased the habitats, but it doesn't really help when we don't have anywhere to put them. I've already sold all of the buildings that boost the habitats' coin capacity. I used to have a nicely decorated island, but I've had to store most of them, and today when I go on there's another world event.

    I'm playing less and less these days.

  9. #9
    Rhino Keeper matchbox222's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrinainde View Post
    TL, as the people above have stated, this is a big problem. I have been playing for a year. I'm a level 150, and I'm out of space. I'm completely expanded (including the mining islands). It's nice that you increased the habitats, but it doesn't really help when we don't have anywhere to put them. I've already sold all of the buildings that boost the habitats' coin capacity. I used to have a nicely decorated island, but I've had to store most of them, and today when I go on there's another world event.

    I'm playing less and less these days.
    But how will they put more land? (this is most likely to happen in a massive dragon story update)

  10. #10
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by matchbox222 View Post
    But how will they put more land? (this is most likely to happen in a massive dragon story update)
    even 1 space of land and an increase to the habitat maximum of 1 would give a place to put the new Space habitat.

    I'm at 99/99 habitats and have 325/328 unique dragons NOT including the Space dragons.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •