Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the Wheel

Executive Chef
    I did get the Enlightened Dragon that I wanted. I just don't like to see people get nothing but maps or coins, and feel kinda left out of the party. Plus, if you are going to spend gold, it's already a pretty good chance you will get anything besides the one Dragon you want, but it's even worse to get something useless. Especially when you can get them for free in the game. I want everyone to say "Yay, I won something".
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    more orbs and food yeah! Not!!!!!

half these prizes are ridiculous..the food, coin, and map prizes are a joke for those above level 60 for sure..2 maps will do nothing, even 250,000 coins isn't a lot, and 2600 food can barely even feed a dragon once or twice..I'd rather take repeat dragons because then you can at least trade them for gems..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthaxrose View Post
    half these prizes are ridiculous..the food, coin, and map prizes are a joke for those above level 60 for sure..2 maps will do nothing, even 250,000 coins isn't a lot, and 2600 food can barely even feed a dragon once or twice..I'd rather take repeat dragons because then you can at least trade them for gems..
    Hehe i'd much rather trade the 3 extra dragons i've gotten for those 2600 apples of yours! Myself i've gotten 2x700 apples, not so fancy...but yes, if extra dragons could become useful gems i'd see the point with getting such too!

Ah well, i think the spin wheel events are great fails in general, but the mostly useless rewards are atleast for free!

Executive Chef
    Whoooooo!! I just got the Enlightened dragon! Woot! The wheel FINALLY gave me not only a dragon, but a dragon I didn't have.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    more orbs and food yeah! Not!!!!!
    It's better than the lovely maps I got today! I haven't needed maps for a long time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Whoooooo!! I just got the Enlightened dragon! Woot! The wheel FINALLY gave me not only a dragon, but a dragon I didn't have.
    Congrats!!! That's the only thing on the wheel I don't already have.

Banned
    I got enlightened in one acct now I need it in the other one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Congrats!!! That's the only thing on the wheel I don't already have.
    Yeah, there were only two dragons on the wheel I didn't have. Enlightened and Nano.

Executive Chef
    Last two spins I've gotten 5,200 apples and 2 more mystic maps and no dragons yet. Not looking good to get a dragon from the wheel this time.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast