Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the Wheel

Fashion Designer

Spin the Wheel

I saw it flash up and already played..got lousy 2600 apples.

I noticed some different things on the wheel, but most dragons I already have now.

Fashion Designer
    I got Germany on both accts. What are the round marble-type things?
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    The dragons from this spin to win wheel are, Venetian, White Chocolate, Nano, Germany and a new dragon, the Enlightened.

Fashion Designer
    My son won Enlightened. Can't find out much about it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The dragons from this spin to win wheel are, Venetian, White Chocolate, Nano, Germany and a new dragon, the Enlightened.
    Ooh, I only have 2 of these. Here's hoping!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Ooh, I only have 2 of these. Here's hoping!
    Do you only have 2 of these 5 dragons in the spin to win or from this 5 you already have 2 of them? xD

I ask this 'cause, the higher accounts have differents dragons from the lower accounts.

Executive Chef
    Spin wheel really is an event that never disappoints much - not because i get so much good stuff from it, but because i don't expect anything good from it!

This time there's 2 dragons i don't have in it, the Enlightened and Nano, and i really don't expect to get either. First spin gave Germany which i might trade away since i have one - it's a Rare one so should give a small gem of each type? Do i get a Yellow gem and and a Soccer gem hmm....i guess not...well, next spin might give some useful apples or smthn!

Fashion Designer
    Do you only have 2 of these 5 dragons in the spin to win or from this 5 you already have 2 of them? xD

I ask this 'cause, the higher accounts have differents dragons from the lower accounts.
    I have all 5 on my wheel, but only 2 on my island so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Spin wheel really is an event that never disappoints much - not because i get so much good stuff from it, but because i don't expect anything good from it!

This time there's 2 dragons i don't have in it, the Enlightened and Nano, and i really don't expect to get either. First spin gave Germany which i might trade away since i have one - it's a Rare one so should give a small gem of each type? Do i get a Yellow gem and and a Soccer gem hmm....i guess not...well, next spin might give some useful apples or smthn!
    Probably you will receive a small topaz (yellow) gem, a mystery box and probably or a small emerald (green) gem or a small sapphire (blue) gem, I say this 'cause I have a Crownprince Dragon to trade, he's Royal and Yellow and he will gave me a small topaz gem, a small amethyst (purple) gem and a mystery box, since the Crownprince is yellow and the royal type splits in yellow and purple, when trading I will receive at least one gem from the royal type when splitted.

That's what I think, I don't know if I'm right xD I don't know very weel, how the special types works when we trade

Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    I have all 5 on my wheel, but only 2 on my island so far.
    ahah I also have 2 of them, one is still in my storage xD

Fashion Designer
    I'm missing the enlightened (of course) but that's it

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast