Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunstone "Fess up your count" discussion

Question Sunstone "Fess up your count" discussion

Okay - I can get a little obsessive so I wanted to start a thread where everyone can post their sunstone count as this (in my opinion) awesome event plays out.

Also, in the Pyre Festival thread it seems as if many members are worried they won't be able to collect enough to make expending their energy etc., worth it. If we all post our sunstone totals periodically maybe it will inspire the rest of the community to work on the event to expand our total community sunstone count to reach the community prizes. Honestly, I don't care what we get, what it's worth in the long run, or whether things will just get put into storage - this game allows me to retreat periodically throughout the day to escape my life stressors

Of course I'll go first - at 22 hours into the event my sunstone count is:

....and let me repeat I have a tendency to be a little OCD and obsessive LOL but whatever this game is fun even for a old chick like me.
    Last edited by aannerud; 08-08-14 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar

Oh my goodness, that is amazing! In 23 hrs I have 180! How did you get so many??

Lots of rock outcroppings- it seems as if every time I buy one and start clearing it a troll pops up every two to three taps. I have also upgraded my pyre tent to level 6. At every opportunity I make energy through the exchange or my greenhouse and collect energy from the wizard school. I have probably made at least 20 in my workshops as well.

Rhino Keeper
    530, that's with the assistance of a few alicorns. I'm past the point of getting trolls. I've had some boars but at 8 hits, I don't often get my energy back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aannerud View Post
    Lots of rock outcroppings- it seems as if every time I buy one and start clearing it a troll pops up every two to three taps. I have also upgraded my pyre tent to level 6. At every opportunity I make energy through the exchange or my greenhouse and collect energy from the wizard school. I have probably made at least 20 in my workshops as well.
    Wow, you're still getting trolls! Cool. I'm at 251 but my quest was stuck out in the Plume Hive so no help there. Also the rocks are hating me today (though they cooperated yesterday).
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    I'm at 361. I didn't figure out about the faerie quest not giving any until I had already sent it out again, but barracks knights are on regular type. So in 2 days, I should get 2 good adventure returns! I also have lots of Dragons, which ALL gave me stones, and lots of Manticores which gave about 50% stones. 16 Mantys=8 Stones more or less. I've been using the rock outcropping lots, also. It gives sunstones, generates beasts, and provides raw materials for making stones in workshop. I also am bummed the valentine items don't count, so pink skunkupines are no good. I've got all pink chickens out, cause they always spawn pink skunkupines, and it's a good source for rat tails. Oh well.
    I think they should add a NEW TRADE in exchange that gives sunstones also!
    Good Luck everyone! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident
    I have 357

Nightclub Owner
    I'm extremely OCD with this game. Right now, I'm focusing 100% on stones and putting everything else aside. One day into the event and I have 298.

I have 255 so far, what does it mean in the info #3 travel to distant lands for sun stones? I have visited many,many other players in my community and not gotten 1 sun stone. Would like to get that clarified, thank for any help

Fashion Designer
    OK. I will admit it. I'm a crazy fool for my CS kingdom. I gemmed through most of the tent upgrades, hoping each time it would get better. (Then I hid it out on the border behind trees.) Since then I have focused exclusively on sunstones, with the help of my now-depleted inventory, mythical beasts, crafting sunstones (and more silver), trips to the vault, and endless rock bashing... 3,607 glowing sunstones and counting. Am I the only one who wishes I could have just 1 or 2 sunstones in inventory to enjoy looking at them as souvenirs after the festival is over?

Crossing fingers that I am not the only CS nut, as I would love to build a larger faerie garden around that sundial community prize.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast