Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunstone "Fess up your count" discussion

Fashion Designer
    4,009... I've slowed down after exhausting my inventory of silver and jewels, as well as the iron and coal to craft more. I've settled into mining, mythical beasts, the tent and mostly bashing rock outcroppings. Hearts are scarce in my kingdom, and in most of my neighbors as we all chase Sun Stones.

I'm happy to hear that our CS community progress should get faster as more people make it through their individual prizes. Go, Go, Go, and Good Luck to all!
    Last edited by CottageRose; 08-10-14 at 03:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    4,009... I've slowed down after exhausting my inventory of silver and jewels, as well as the iron and coal to craft more. I've settled into mining, mythical beasts, the tent and mostly bashing rock outcroppings. Hearts are scarce in my kingdom, and in most of my neighbors as we all chase Sun Stones.
    CottageRose, you don't have to do this singlehandedly, lol! We're all riding on your back.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    But Queenzod, I'm really driven to do what I can (casting a collector's covetous glance at the Sun Dial). I mean, what if we missed that prize by 5 sunstones? Oh, the Horror of never having that singular garden art! lol

Fashion Designer
    356 it's mostly from rocks

Executive Chef
    But Queenzod, I'm really driven to do what I can (casting a collector's covetous glance at the Sun Dial). I mean, what if we missed that prize by 5 sunstones? Oh, the Horror of never having that singular garden art! lol
    Well, you go, girl! Get that sundial for all of us! I'm doing what I can, but I'm only up to 782. Got a Desert Sands adventure coming back in a few minutes, tho. That'll help. I haven't been chopping too many rocks, only done about 5. I hate chopping rocks - it's soooo hard! All that sweating. Ick!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Just hit 900 after many long hard hours in the mines and chopping those blasted rocks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Well, you go, girl! Get that sundial for all of us! I'm doing what I can, but I'm only up to 782. Got a Desert Sands adventure coming back in a few minutes, tho. That'll help. I haven't been chopping too many rocks, only done about 5. I hate chopping rocks - it's soooo hard! All that sweating. Ick!
    Try some gloves they may help

Rhino Keeper
    4,009... I've slowed down l!
    WOW is all I can say!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beleriand View Post
    WOW is all I can say!
    I've got a lot of CS virtual gold coins to buy rocks with, and wasn't sleeping much for a couple of days. I had a lot of time on my hands.

Executive Chef
    552. Only a matter of time before I'm out of jewels

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast