Thread: Trade gem daily

Trade gem daily

How many gems we can trade daily? Anyone interested in trade gem with me daily? I'm active player thanks..

You can only gift three gems a day which makes it tricky if you have more than three neighbors!

I gift gems each day, but I rotate who gets them. So I look through my list too see who at the bottom of the list (and therefore gift me a gem typically three days ago but is still waiting), and I finally am able to reciprocate.

Executive Chef
    I will trade gems daily. I will add you.

Executive Chef
    My forest name is Michelle ������

Banned
    I'm not able to give gems everyday.

Fashion Designer
    I'm looking for one more person to trade gems with EVERYDAY. I had one that did it everyday but then I guess they stopped playing or stopped :/ and was gemfriendless for a while until recently I got 2 and now am looking for a 3rd friend.
    Id is Alideh. Please reply with a quote to this board so I know who it is.

Again just looking for 1 (ONE) person only.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    I'm looking for one more person to trade gems with EVERYDAY. I had one that did it everyday but then I guess they stopped playing or stopped :/ and was gemfriendless for a while until recently I got 2 and now am looking for a 3rd friend.
    Id is Alideh. Please reply with a quote to this board so I know who it is.

Again just looking for 1 (ONE) person only.
    You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me