Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: August 6th Egyptian goals glitch, please help? :)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    okay i did the 12 purple drinks, and the cat statue was suppose to unlock but instead the grey hound statue unlocked. so i'm suppose to visit 15 nbrs/tips and buy one cat statue but i can't cause it didnt unlock!! any help on this??????

I have the same problem, can't go on until it unlocks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dianeupside View Post
    okay i did the 12 purple drinks, and the cat statue was suppose to unlock but instead the grey hound statue unlocked. so i'm suppose to visit 15 nbrs/tips and buy one cat statue but i can't cause it didnt unlock!! any help on this??????
    Oh man....I am in the same boat!! Got my hieroglyphs after reset, Finished the 12 drinks, built the second ovens and have Ful cooking, visited 14 community members and left tips, but..... Have 6 hound statues, kept buying them to see if cat would unlock....but the cat is still locked!

I still am not getting the hieroglyphs. I re requested and can see that some have been sent, but nothing is showing in the goals.

Oh, I am on iOS and everything is up to date.

That was magical! It is working now!

I'm glad to hear the issues with the Hieroglyphics are resolved!

The Desert Hound won't unlock until you complete Another Tomb Treat.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

New Resident

No final drink goal showing

I am having the same issue on the 3rd drink goal...it isn't showing as a goal in my goal menu even though I only finished through red drink goal #2. I put the purple drinks on to "cook" anyway, but will they register against the missing goal? Will I still unlock rewards without showing that final drink goal completion?

Thanks for any help, Storm8...

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Iphone 5 version 7.1.2
    game version 1.7.1

There is a massive glitch....i never got the 3rd goal in the sphinx fountain for the karakadey juice but I put them on to cook anyway. I asked 12 neighbours for the hieroglyphs including my husband on his device and my other place on my old device. I didn't get the request, neither did he. I went back in and all the drinks i had cooking on the stoves were gone so I put them on to cook again.....still no goal asking me to do it.....and asked all the rest of my neighbours for hieroglyphs and I still have not recieved ANY hieroglyphs!! Or request for them on my old device and neither has my husband on his device. I have force closed my game 3 times, and turned my phone completely off and on again to try and reset it but no luck. I know there was a glitch earlier with the 3 recipe not showing up as a goal, someone posted in the specific goal thread that part of the goal was completed for them without doing it! so I guess I got stuck in the reverse of that can't get it done no matter what I do
    I also deleted the game off my device and re installed, still no joy.

Quote Originally Posted by elkid99 View Post
    I am having the same issue on the 3rd drink goal...it isn't showing as a goal in my goal menu even though I only finished through red drink goal #2. I put the purple drinks on to "cook" anyway, but will they register against the missing goal? Will I still unlock rewards without showing that final drink goal completion?

Thanks for any help, Storm8...
    The final goal for the Sphinx Fountain recipes won't unlock until you complete Cracking the Code. Hope that helps!

Same problems here. Yesterday I finished Cracking the Code, although the hieroglyphs were wallpapers, and was working on the karakadey drinks goal (dont know goal name). Then at some point yesterday my goal for the karakadey drinks disappeared as I was still preparing them. This morning that goal was still missing but I went ahead and served the drinks, not knowing if I completed the goal or not. At the same time I have the Finding the Key goal= visit 15; tip 15; 1 cat statue which I cant unlock until I complete Desert Hounds, however I have not seen that goal at all. Other than working on the Ful goal, I dont know what else to do to finish my previous goals. When will my previous goals reappear? **Just noticed the desert hound statue has been unlocked in my floor decorations, but I dont know why and I'm afraid to buy one and screw up something!
    Last edited by zoodlestroodle; 08-08-14 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodlestroodle View Post
    Same problems here. Yesterday I finished Cracking the Code, although the hieroglyphs were wallpapers, and was working on the karakadey drinks goal (dont know goal name). Then at some point yesterday my goal for the karakadey drinks disappeared as I was still preparing them. This morning that goal was still missing but I went ahead and served the drinks, not knowing if I completed the goal or not. At the same time I have the Finding the Key goal= visit 15; tip 15; 1 cat statue which I cant unlock until I complete Desert Hounds, however I have not seen that goal at all. Other than working on the Ful goal, I dont know what else to do to finish my previous goals. When will my previous goals reappear? **Just noticed the desert hound statue has been unlocked in my floor decorations, but I dont know why and I'm afraid to buy one and screw up something!
    The goal Finding the Key will only unlock if you have completed the goal Another Tomb Treat, which regards Karakadey Drinks. If you see Finding The Key as an assigned goal, it means you completed Another Tomb Treat.

Another Tomb Treat also unlocks the Desert Hound statue, which is why you see it in your market, but the Desert Hounds goal won't unlock until you complete Ful Of It. I hope this helps you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast