Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: August 6th Egyptian goals glitch, please help? :)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4quiltz View Post
    HELP! I'm on the Find the Key goal and visited 15 neighbors and left tips. It checked off the tips portion of the goal but not the 'visit 15 neighbors' portion and i'm unable to continue the other goals untill that one is checked off.

What do I need to do to get it to recognize that I've visited my neighbors? This is very frustrating!
    I'm having the same problem. I visited 68 neighbors and only got credit for 8. It costs over 30 gems to skip the rest.

Farm Supplier

bit of a Lava whoops

Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. I visited 68 neighbors and only got credit for 8. It costs over 30 gems to skip the rest.
    If you read earlier in this thread someone actually points out that it is not neighbours you should visit but community. Think back to other goals and they always have one that encourages you to get out in the community. I did a few neighbours and checked the goal , found out that tips had been noted but not neighbours. Visited a couple of community members and the count started working . Just a typo by someone at Lava. good luck:-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234